No fightin’ tonight!
The Knocks swiftly dropped their remix of 1989 song “Welcome To New York” before unveiling their new collaboration with Wyclef Jean off their upcoming album 55 debuting March 4. The New York-based duo are producing the Fugees founder’s upcoming album, and we can see why. The unlikely pairing create a synergetic fusion of hip-hop with electronica that makes for a dope display of raw talent. We’re excited to see what they have cooked up for us next.
“Working with Wyclef has been a surreal experience for us,” JPatt tells Complex. “‘Kiss The Sky’ came together quickly and organically in one of the sessions we were doing in [Wyclef’s] home studio. It was one of those times where we all instantly knew that we had created something special, and it immediately became a priority for us to release it to the rest of the world.”
1. New York City (feat. Cam’ron)
3. Classic (feat. Powers)
4. Kiss The Sky (feat. Wyclef Jean)
5. Dancing With Myself
6. Comfortable (feat. X Ambassadors)
7. The Knocks & Matthew Koma – I Wish (My Taylor Swift)
8. Collect My Love (feat. Alex Newell)
9. The Key
10. Tied To You (feat. Justin Tranter)
11. Love Me Like That (feat. Carly Rae Jepsen)
12. Cinderella (feat. Magic Man)
13. Purple Eyes (feat. Phoebe Ryan)
14. Best For Last (feat. Walk The Moon)