Nicki Minaj's ex uploads diss track "Lifeline" re: Meek Mill.
Shit officially hit the fan when Nicki Minaj's ex Safaree “SB” Samuels responded to Meek Mill's tirade of Tweets last week, one of which said: "This nigga SB was twerking mannnnnnnn....i always thought u was gay letting Ya girl do all that shit with niggas while yall where together," with a diss track titled "Lifeline." It's a growing feud, started by Mill's allegation Drake employs a ghost writer for his raps, leading to a handful of writers and producers discounting those claims and backing the "Energy" singer up. Nicki Minaj threw herself into the battle with a few harsh words of her own about ghost writing aimed at Samuels saying he "don't have the motha f----n intellect" to write raps, and the rest was downhill from there.
In "Lifeline," SB comes for Mill with every verse he spits, a less "baby lotion soft" approach like the one Drake respectfully took with "Charged Up."
Here's a few noteworthy lines you should pay attention to:
- You dream about Drake numbers in your nightmares / But ya’ll hating on me and my little career? / No matter what you buy n—a ill be right there / I’m in the back of her mind like a new n—a
- I left and don’t want it back the proof is right here
- I seen the text messages / I seen the emails / Somebody tell me why he talkin' like a female
- You outta shape anyway, you need to eat a pear
- This n—a bent outta shape with a gorilla face / My bars on The Pinkprint no one’ll ever match
- I hope you go Platinum my ni–a she need a better ring / I thought I let her go so she could move on to better things
- Yea I was first / you won't be the last / But when Future dropped you became the past
Here it gooooooooo lets get it ??????? pic.twitter.com/eWdMOXZrPh
— Meek Mill (@MeekMill) July 28, 2015