Congratulations are in order for Justin Timberlake.
Justin Timberlake dropped the song of the summer with "Can't Stop The Feeling," and he's being rewarded for it. The RIAA announced on Thursday (June 9) that the Trolls movie soundtrack single has sold more than a million units in the U.S. and is certified Platinum.
According to a release, the song is also Platinum in Canada, Australia and Sweden.
• #1 Greatest Gainer On Billboard’S Hot 100 Top Airplay Chart For The Third Week
• #1 Billboard Digital Songs Chart For 4 Weeks In The Us
• #1 Selling Digital Single In Canada, Germany, France, Japan & Sweden
• #1 Billboard Radio Songs Chart
This marks Timberlake’s fifth solo No. 1 on the charts. And if that wasn't enough, check out a complete list of accolades since the song launched:
• #1 On Billboard Pop Songs Chart
• Marks The Most #1’S On The Pop Songs Chart For A Male Surpassing Bruno Mars
• Marks Timberlake’S Eighth Solo #1 On The Chart
• #1 On Billboard Adult Pop Songs Chart
• Marks The Fastest Rise To #1 By A Male Artist Surpassing Pharrell Williams’ “Happy”
• Song Ties Adele’S “Hello” For The Fastest Rise To #1 On The Adult Pop Songs Chart
• Marks Timberlake’S Third Solo #1 On The Chart
• #1 Airplay In 11 Markets Including Uk, Canada, Germany, Australia, Japan, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, New Zealand
• #1 In 12 Countries On Itunes Top Songs Chart Including The Us
• #1 On Amazon’S Top Paid Digital Songs Chart In The Us
• Top 5 On Shazam’S Top 100 Songs In The Us
• #3 Globally And Top 10 Us On Spotify’S Top 200 Songs