Their first album in six years.
According to a press release via Pitchfork, "the album was recorded in London, Paris, New York, Chicago, and Jamaica and produced by Gorillaz, Pusha T/John Legend collaborator the Twilite Tone of D /\ P, and Remi Kabaka. Also, tomorrow, Friday, March 24, Gorillaz will perform the entire album live at a show in London at a secret location. (Ticket info can be found here.) On June 10, Gorillaz will headline their Demon Dayz Festival in Margate, England."
Gorillaz Humanz Track List
1. "Ascension" feat. Vince Staples
2. "Strobelite" feat. Peven Everett
3. "Saturnz Barz" feat. Popcaan
4. "Momentz" feat. De La Soul
5. "Submission" feat. Danny Brown & Kelela
6. "Charger" feat. Grace Jones
7. "Andromeda" feat. D.R.A.M.
8. "Busted and Blue"
9. "Carnival" feat. Anthony Hamilton
10. "Let Me Out" feat. Mavis Staples & Pusha T
11. "Sex Murder Party" feat. Jamie Principle & Zebra Katz
12. "She’s My Collar" feat. Kali Uchis
13. "Hallelujah Money" feat. Benjamin Clementine
14. "We Got The Power" feat. Johnny Beth
Deluxe edition bonus tracks:
15. The Apprentice feat. Rag’n’ Bone Man, Zebra Katz, and RAY BLK
16. Halfway To The Halfway House feat. Peven Everett
17. Out Of Body feat. Kilo Kish, Zebra Katz, and Imani Vonshà
18. Ticker Tape feat. Carly Simon and Kali Uchis
19. Circle Of Friendz feat. Brandon Markell Holmes
Has your minded exploded yet?
The Gorillaz will release their first album in six years titled Humanz on April 28.The British virtual band unleashed a heap of new content to prepare fans for their followup to 2011’s The Fall. Before they play the full album at a London gig on Friday (ticket info here), they premiered four of the LP's songs set to animated videos, including "Saturn Barz" (feat. Popcaan), "Andromeda" (feat. DRAM), "We Got The Power" (feat. Savages’ Jehnny Beth and backing vocals by Noel Gallagher) and "Ascension" (feat. Vince Staples).
The Gorillaz have announced a new album titled "HUMANZ" set to release April 28th. pic.twitter.com/RtsIO4eXes— UNRULY (@UnrulyUSA) March 23, 2017