zone

I used to be so obssesed with her

have you listened to "The Ride"? "Loose" is the sh*t but honestly.. I like "The Ride" better.. it was released in the spring which is my favorite season and it is SUCH A FREAKING SPRING ALBUM.. it was released at the perfect time and I still can't get over it.. the experimental production, the lyrics, the instrumentals, her voice, it feels so right.. :indulge:

15 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

have you listened to "The Ride"? "Loose" is the sh*t but honestly.. I like "The Ride" better.. it was released in the spring which is my favorite season and it is SUCH A FREAKING SPRING ALBUM.. it was released at the perfect time and I still can't get over it.. the experimental production, the lyrics, the instrumentals, her voice, it feels so right.. :indulge:

Im surprised that people know the ride exist. I like Flatline, Magic and Sticks and stones.

I also love this from her older albums

56 minutes ago, zone said:

Im surprised that people know the ride exist. I like Flatline, Magic and Sticks and stones.

I also love this from her older albums

Sticks and Stones was my initial highlight but at this point Flatline and Paris Sun are solid favorites! :unbothered:

On 5/17/2018 at 1:05 AM, Brad Adamson said:

She released 3 albums since then: Mi Plan, The Spirit Indestructible and The arise - and they’re all flawless! 

I really like The Spirit Indestructible  album, i dont get why nobody paid attention to it. well i guess most of the people have no idea this album exists