Jump to content


other

other WHO IS THAT BITCH NOWADAYS?

Recommended Posts

We know Britney was that bitch when she try in the past but nowadays she only tries once in a while.

so whos that bitch that slag nowadays?

beyonce?:sofedup:

Who yall think?

underrated “that bitch” anitta :truthtea: google her if you dont know her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

We all know Beyonce is that bitch, I'm not even a fan of hers but there's no question about it :pleaseshhh:

the standards this days are that low And thats so sad :yasqueen: 

cause even primeney in her worst day slays and kills the f**k out of Beyonce and her two step performances 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

the standards this days are that low And thats so sad :yasqueen: 

cause even primeney in her worst day slays and kills the f**k out of Beyonce and her two step performances 

oh please low standards? Bey released 2 acclaimed albums in a row, rehearsed 11 hours a day for 2 Coachella performances, when has Britney ever done that? :cackling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BritintheZone said:

We know Britney was that bitch when she try in the past but nowadays she only tries once in a while.

so whos that bitch that slag nowadays?

beyonce?:sofedup:

Who yall think?

underrated “that bitch” anitta :truthtea: google her if you dont know her

I do not know if it is something good or bad what you are saying, but Anitta is one of the most successful singers in Latin America at this moment (Mon Laferte is very famous too)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think she didn't even try to be something, it all just came naturally.

She didn't release albums or singles expecting them to become #1 or she didn't perform at all those awards shows or tv shows expecting to make some kind of statement.

Rehearsing 11 hours for a performance doesn't mean that it's gonna be awesome, or that the performance is gonna be the best ever. I could rehearse 12 hours a day for two months, and if I suck as a performer nothing will change that in a considerable amount of time.

I doubt that any of Britney's best performances from the past had that much time of rehearsals, and were still great. And I also believe Beyoncé could've rehearsed half the time she did and her show would've still be talked about anyway.

 

I think they're very different cases. A lot of people might recognize that Beyoncé is talented, that she can sing, that she's powerful. But could people really name more than two songs of her without hesitation? Could they sing them? Could they bring up two or three Beyoncé iconic outfits/looks that are undeniably Beyoncé? It's very subjective to decide what is more important: to be recognized as a talented person or to actually leave a mark in people's mind with your work, even though you're not necessarily the best.

 

 

Probably I'm not understanding your question, I just don't know what are we judging here? Talent, popularity, the level of the performances / music / shows, dedication, what? Tinashe is an example of someone that (for what I read here, because I only know of her from other exhalers) is very passionate about her work, her songs, her videos. She surely rehearses a lot and is very invested in what she wants to show the world with her music and brand. Has all that passion helped her at all to become more known and recognize her work? No. No one knows her. So it's not about just the passion or the willing to promote or rehearse what makes the trick, but it's a combination of many other facts, that are external to the artist, like the perfect timing, the audience's preferences, what other artists are doing as well.

In terms of popularity is also very hard to point out. There might be artists that are currently selling more than Britney ever did. But Britney even though she wasn't selling millions of singles, everybody knew her songs, whether they bought them or not. Because she came out in a very different time than what we live today. If you were an average music fan back then, there was no way you could escape Britney from radio or MTV, even the news. But in the internet era we have the power to choose what we wanna hear and what we don't. That's how we can escape all the music we don't like nowadays, so it's almost impossible that someone reaches that level of exposure that Britney had. That doesn't make the other artists or Britney better or worse than the other one. We just live in a very different era today.

 

(sorry for the long ass post, it turned out longer than I planned lol :cackling:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, LELE said:

I do not know if it is something good or bad what you are saying, but Anitta is one of the most successful singers in Latin America at this moment (Mon Laferte is very famous too)

I'm from Mexico and I've never ever heard anything about Anitta. Mon Laferte, I hear her a lot, and I never hear a single song of hers, because just reading her name makes me upset, I'm weird like that :ehno:. But it's what I'm saying in my post. Nowadays we have the power to choose what we wanna hear and what we don't. When Britney came out, we had no choice. Whether you liked her or not you would know about her because she just happened to come out at the right (or wrong) time when she would be pushed and praised by most of the biggest media outlets around the world. It wasn't the result of her passion or how much she rehearsed or planned things, or how much "she tried". Probably there were other people as talented as her, but they just weren't in Britney's spot.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

 

I think they're very different cases. A lot of people might recognize that Beyoncé is talented, that she can sing, that she's powerful. But could people really name more than two songs of her without hesitation? Could they sing them? Could they bring up two or three Beyoncé iconic outfits/looks that are undeniably Beyoncé? It's very subjective to decide what is more important: to be recognized as a talented person or to actually leave a mark in people's mind with your work, even though you're not necessarily the best.

 

 

 

This reminds me of Mozart and Salieri (no joke), in those days Salieri was very famous and talented, he was a pivotal figure in the development of late 18th-century opera, but as you say:

Could people really name more than two songs of h̶e̶r̶ Salieri without hesitation?
Could they sing  them?
People at the end of the 18th century  remembered more easily the music of Mozart than Salieri.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I would say Rihanna. Not just because I stan for her but she has built her own empire by her own. She's a hit machine, she didn't get help to get Grammys, she's building her Fenty Beauty and her Savage x Rihanna as serious brands. She's a real business woman. Come on, she's that bitch!

Amen to this post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×