The Greatest Show

What would you like to tell customers??

If you work in any type of Industry where you serve or have to work with people Im sure you have pet peeves or things that annoy you.  what would you like to tell people that you never could??

For me (Flight Attendant)

giphy.gif

1. If you come late to the airport and miss your flight - its your fault not ours
  2. If Im standing next to you and you want something say "excuse me" dont grab my arm, waist, my uniform, or any other thing you can grab
  3. Dont just say wine or juice. WHAT WINE?? WHAT JUICE???
  4. when you see me looking at you, take your headphones off. Dont wait until I explained the entire menue and then say "huh?"
  5. Most flight attendants and pilots get paid by FLIGHT TIME, So believe me delays where we are just standing on the ground hurt us just as much as you.
  6. you can hate the rules all you want, we dont make them we just have to make sure you follow them
  7. If your flight is delayed and you have a connecting flight. It wont wait. Why would we delay 100-500 passengers because one person is late?
  8. dont go barefoot into the restrooms, its nasty as sh!t
  9. We dont actually load the plane, if the chicken runs out there is nothing we can do . we are in the f**king air not at a restaurant
  10. you are not the only passenger dont listen to your music super loudly or let your kids play with the ipad with full volume and no headphones
  11. If you fall asleep and miss the service, that means you didnt get food because you were ASLEEP and not because we are racist.  (we are not allowed to wake you)
  12. Dont bring your own alcohol and get drunk. Its terrible for the passengers sitting around you, for us and for you the next day.
  13.  Stop putting your bare feet on anything but the floor.
  14. Dotn take your socks off
  15. Dont clip your toenails
  16. Dont film or take pictures of us. Would you like me coming to your place of work and start recording you?

tenor.gif?itemid=10397003

Please tell me there are Starbucks employees here!! Im sure you guys see a lot.

I almost went to become a flight attendant last year.

Well, when people (usually old) aren't satisfied with anything for a service that costs like 50 cents and complain about the price i want to start throwing sh!t at them :mhm:

On 5/3/2018 at 8:07 PM, The Greatest Show said:

-dont go barefoot into the restrooms, its nasty as sh!t

-Dont clip your toenails

-Dont film or take pictures of us. Would you like me coming to your place of work and start recording you?

People do this? :gross: 

Go off tho. :rihclap:

OT: I don't work because I'm only 16 but I help my mother out during the summer sometimes on her furniture store and there are a few things she complains about, so here are them:

-Don't buy a mattress, use it for like three weeks and then expect us to receive it back. We're not a rental company!

-Don't come to us like 4 days before Easter/Christmas and expect us to have furniture by measurement exactly how you want it with the right color on time for those holidays.

-Don't order furniture by measurement (which literally only fits in your house and your house only) and then cancel the order halfway through because you "found a better deal" and not pay for it. Young couples usually do this a lot.

-When you're buying a mattress and we ask what type of slat you have, we're not trying to convince you to buy a new one, we simply want the mattress to last more than 6 weeks.

16 hours ago, ATWK said:

People do this? :gross: 

Go off tho. :rihclap:

OT: I don't work because I'm only 16 but I help my mother out during the summer sometimes on her furniture store and there are a few things she complains about, so here are them:

-Don't buy a mattress, use it for like three weeks and then expect us to receive it back. We're not a rental company!

-Don't come to us like 4 days before Easter/Christmas and expect us to have furniture by measurement exactly how you want it with the right color on time for those holidays.

-Don't order furniture by measurement (which literally only fits in your house and your house only) and then cancel the order halfway through because you "found a better deal" and not pay for it. Young couples usually do this a lot.

-When you're buying a mattress and we ask what type of slat you have, we're not trying to convince you to buy a new one, we simply want the mattress to last more than 6 weeks.

Oh my god these make me angry just reading. Its honestly amazing how many people just thing about themselves and dont get that things like furniture take time.

And yeah.. people really do that.

I haven't had any work experience but whenever I see people treating waiters / flight attendants / whatever like their own personal slaves, I want to throw things.. "treat others how you want to be treated, you entitled f*cking pieces of sh*t!"  :pleaseshhh:

I get ESPECIALLY MAD when parents treat teachers like sh*t. My aunt constantly complains about the teachers in our school meanwhile I got 0 issues, as a matter of fact, I think our school is fantastic and the teachers are great. I keep telling her "maybe your child is the problem" but parents are too delusional to see or even think of that. That's the main reason I would never ever become a teacher even if I would actually really quite enjoy the profession! :blank: Teachers are some of the least respected people in the workplace by both the public and governments all around the world but IMO, good teachers deserve the same amount of respect as doctors.. :ohdear: