Brichney.

Have you ever been "crazy" about a guy?

Well, if such a crush has ever emerged I'd say it's right now.

I meet a "friend" some months ago and well lol, I didn't like him at first nor found him attractive, he's more than twice my age but I thought it was sweet the way we were "joking" and acting as if we were something, it was a game tho; which should have never  happened, tho. I started lurking his pics on Face every day,  that was flirting with disaster, now I'm catching feelings, I don't know if " I'm crazy" given I have no experience being in love with dudes but I can say it's the first time I feeI this way, and I hate it.

A part of me wants to start a new life in other country and be off the grid for him, he might be very rude at times and I reaIIy don't know why  I have any feelings, objectively he's nobody special, yet I guess he is for me... but another part  of me still want to see what happens... I know very well what the smart decision is, but you know, feelings... Lol I was thinking of creating a thread about this somewhere lol.

I was soo head over heels for my first kiss :orangu: I sent him a long email once claiming I thought we were soulmates. Looking back it was absolutely ridiculous, but I guess that's what happens when you come out at 18, and have the dating experience of a 12 year old:cackling:

On 4/29/2018 at 8:06 AM, Brichney. said:

Like you're soooo into him? :anxiety:

They're usually jerks and cocky, but you need them and you hate it. :lowkeyno:

Got distracted with JERKs and COCKy.

Yes I've gone Lifetime Movie crazy for my guys. :gloss:

If we fucked there might be a chance I would still want more from the guy, but I ain't gon do nothin about it , just gonna wait and let the "crush" effect to fade cuz that's all bullshit :janet: