We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  

Cardi B's Debut Album Drops In April

Cardi won the award for Best New Artist at the 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards.

Cardi B confirms her new album arrives this spring.

The rapper won the award for Best New Artist at the 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards on Sunday (March 11). During her on-stage acceptance speech, Cardi took the opportunity to relay two important messages: when her record will drop and a shout-out to her haters.

"Oh my God! I am going to thank a lot of people because a lot of people helped me with my success so here it goes," she said. "I want to thank my publicist, my team, I want to thank Atlantic, my family. Who else? I want to thank my man."

Cardi added: "I want to thank my fans because even when I'm wrong they be like she's still right, and I want to thank my haters too. Because, ha-ha-ha, because, they be downloading my stuff so they can hear it and talk crap about it. But it benefits me. Ha-ha-ha," she shared. "My album will be coming in April. Okay? Yes, sir. April. Stay tuned mother f--kers owwww."

There are rumors Nicki Minaj's new record is on the way some time soon as well, and that would make for a v v interesting matchup.

Check out the speech, plus her performance with G-Eazy at the show, below:

Are YOU excited for Cardi's new album? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.