breatheheavy

Taylor Swift Is Invisible For A Night In The Dance-tastic "Delicate" Music Video

Taylor Swift dances like no one's watching in her new music video for "Delicate."

Taylor Swift's magical new music video for "Delicate" has arrived.

The singer released her fourth Reputation visual during the iHeartRadio Music Awards on Sunday, and according to the Internet... it was the show's highlight.

In the Joseph Kahn-directed clip, Taylor sheds light on the dark side of her superstardom. Crazy strangers invade her personal space and the pop star's every move is shadowed by her bodyguards. That is, until she receives a special note that allows her to be invisible.

[adinserter block="1"]

The super power gives Taylor the freedom to literally dance like no one's watching. She struts her stuff in a hotel lobby, an empty ballroom and in the rain. There's a surprise twist at the end, but you'll have to watch the video to find out what it is.

It's refreshing to see Taylor hold off on the fiery Reputation bangers and they're accompanying visuals for something... delicate.

Watch below:

Thoughts on the "Delicate" video? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

Not her using the overprotected hotel to do.. whatever that was. 

Not her thinking she’s Maddie Ziegler in  a sia video. 

That dress makes her look matronly.

She needs to fix her posture. How long is she going to allow herself to have a hunchback. Does she have an actual back problem or something that she can’t fix it? 

1 hour ago, RATCHET❤ said:

Her dance moves are so cringy she's tall and slow makes her look so funny :omg:

the Kenzo girl is so talented i was gagging hunny 

it's part of the video, she's acting like every girl dancing, with flaws but still having fun. 

it's not supposed to be a top-notch dancer video.

9 minutes ago, Dirk said:

it's part of the video, she's acting like every girl dancing, with flaws but still having fun. 

it's not supposed to be a top-notch dancer video.

the way she looks while dancing is funny. like she's trying hard

I really like this video, it also made me rediscover the song that grows on me. I like both, though as someone said they don't quite go together. I'm glad the "revenge/diss/hate the past/look who I am now" videos are over.

For the "stealing Kenzo idea", you guys gotta look deeper cause they didn't invent the concept...