Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Nun Collapses And Dies In Court Fighting Katy Perry

26 minutes ago, Invitation said:

My statement was mainly aimed at Jordan tbh "But, like, who's going to kick out a bunch of nuns I guess?"

That shows he knows nothing about the story he's writing on.

True. :yaknow: It is his job to present all the facts.

2 hours ago, Invitation said:

Did I say that it's OK that a nun died? She's 89. Everyone dies at some point, especially of old age. 

Are YOU f**king serious with THIS comment?! She's 89...everyone dies at some point?!? 

And you can keep responding to the majority of the comments, attempting to explain the details of the faulty deal like that matters. If Katy wasn't involved okay.  But once again you're missing the main tragedy of this story... It's not that the church couldn't sell the damn convent... it's that someone f**king died!!!!!!

6 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

You do realize that people can post things in a discussion forum's thread without knowing the facts, right? Especially when they never claimed to and are clearly going by what the article itself says? :outwithit: It's actually how people learn new things and share information. Imagine that.

Fair enough, I guess.

I quoted fucknfurter since you clearly have no idea how a forum, decency, or common sense work boo. :pleaseshhh:

34 minutes ago, JChristian said:

Are YOU effin serious with THIS comment?! She's 89...everyone dies at some point?!? 

And you can keep responding to the majority of the comments, attempting to explain the details of the faulty deal like that matters. If Katy wasn't involved okay.  But once again you're missing the main tragedy of this story... It's not that the church couldn't sell the damn convent... it's that someone f**cking died!!!!!!

I quoted fucknfurter since you clearly have no idea how a forum, decency, or common sense work boo. :pleaseshhh:

Hypocritical much? If you are telling people how a forum works, why are you so mad at people having a different take on the story?

On the other hand, it’s OK for you to bring up Katy buying a property and karma on her part USING the nun’s death, but not OK for me to fill in what Jordan got wrong in his article. Another proof you’re just a hater that is too blind to look into details of the story. Talk about common sense. You need to give it up and stop embarrassing yourself. 

Most people here left the comments they did because they were misguided by what the article suggested. And if you are not willing to learn the actual facts of the case, don’t bother talking about discussion in a forum or common sense.

5 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Hypocritical much? If you are telling people how a forum works, why are you so mad at people having a different take on the story?

Not people boo, just the person that said "she's 89, everyone dies at some point"... YOU. 

4 minutes ago, JChristian said:

Not people boo, just the person that said "she's 89, everyone dies at some point". 

Or just the person who exposed your ignorance and stupidity. You were just mad because I stated the facts. Don’t worry. You can still hate Katy Perry all you want. Not that anyone cares. 

The fact that you would mention her ‘basic presence’ and her karma along with her desire to buy a property in an article about a nun who passed away. I’m sure you spent a lot of time feeling sad instead of hating on a pop star.

3 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Or just the person who exposed your ignorance and stupidity. You were just mad because I stated the facts. Don’t worry. You can still hate Katy Perry all you want. Not that anyone cares. 

Fact: you're a tactless mess. Goodnight:snarky: