derriereondisplay

Secret Project preview

1 hour ago, MykieTheCriminal said:

what if.... instead of always doctering the body shape in photos... she just got her abdominal tightend? like.. get a little body work done and come on stage like this please.. OR dont take so much photos that need you to alter your body shape... wear a shirt? 

Honestly, this comment sucks.

I do not have a six pack. But if I flex tight enough I sure do for the gram. You gotta keep your expectations realistic. Everyone looks good in photos. It's a snapshot, it's lighting, it's makeup, it's editing, it's everything. 

1 hour ago, MykieTheCriminal said:

what if.... instead of always doctering the body shape in photos... she just got her abdominal tightend? like.. get a little body work done and come on stage like this please.. OR dont take so much photos that need you to alter your body shape... wear a shirt? 

you see britney and you think she has to get body work done or wear a shirt to hide her body?

damn, no wonder she's so insecure she fucks up her face. :slowdown:

I'm sorry but her nose is not that wide and her mouth is not that wide. Doesn't look real at all. It's hard to tell if it was severely photoshopped or actually digitally created from the ground up TBH. :ineedthetruth: 

If this is the look the ad campaign is going for, I'm all for it, as long as Britney looks real and like herself. It's more stylish than anything she's worn in a long time. :mhm: 

I'm surprised to see people unexcited for this lmao.

this is a HUGE fcking deal. Kenzo is high end fashion, it's extremely hard to land commercials, projects like this, and mostly happens to actresses (Natalie Portman - Dior, Kristen Stewart - Chanel etc.) i'm insanely excited for Britney. It's what she deserves :yasqueen:

7 minutes ago, PoshSpice said:

I'm surprised to see people unexcited for this lmao.

this is a HUGE fcking deal. Kenzo is high end fashion, it's extremely hard to land commercials, projects like this, and mostly happens to actresses (Natalie Portman - Dior, Kristen Stewart - Chanel etc.) i'm insanely excited for Britney. It's what she deserves :yasqueen:

THIS :anxiety:

7 hours ago, Lemon said:

Is this real? The photoshop on the first picture is... unbelievable.

Agree. That was my fist thought when I saw the pics.. Way too much photshop and it looks fake :orangu:

But besides that, the pics looks amazing and if this is real, it's sooooo cool! And it's not a perfume! :hahaha:

7 hours ago, derriereondisplay said:

STAFF NOTE:

PHOTOS REMOVED.

DO NOT POST THE PHOTOS UNTIL THEY ARE OFFICIALLY RELEASED.

FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN A SUSPENSION.

Everyone check the OP. DO NOT POST THE PHOTOS!

Her project hasn’t stayed secret for very long. I can reveal the pop princess is teaming up with fashion label Kenzo for its spring/summer campaign. And she has been having meetings at the company for months. One source said: “Britney is incredibly excited about the campaign. She has had a whole look especially made for her. “Everyone has been sworn to secrecy until the official announcement.” Clearly not everybody.

26 minutes ago, idkidk25 said:

My late ass just woke up nooooooooo!!!!! :imok:

Nothing too exciting, just a couple of pictures showing her body in a typical Britney pose with her arms up wearing a bra or something like that

Just now, alexdaily said:

Nothing too exciting, just a couple of pictures showing her body in a typical Britney pose with her arms up wearing a bra or something like that

Bet they're sexy af!!! :iwin:

5 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'd understand if it were actual art but it seems like these days designers just try to outweird each other.. old Gaga looks normal compared to this.. :rlynow:

Yeah hence the PR comes in, sometimes it is shock value so that it ends up in the press and brings the brands attention to the masses because they honestly don’t make money from these or hardly just like singers hardly make money from album sales. They hope that with the attention, it will bring sales from their lucrative businesses like everyday wear or perfumes. Yeah their not stupid to shell out tons of money just for the sake of art, they rely on the fashion editors to make their brand viral and cool enough that the GP would want to buy the inexpensive stuff like accessories or mass produced stuff which is where they make most of the money just like Victoria’s Secret holds the fashion show as a PR stunt to get people to buy their lingerie. 

5 hours ago, inthefields said:

good explanation! Thanks!

No problem! I was genuinely curious about it and looked it up because some outfits look so outrageous and a lot of work put into it that I wondered if people actually buy them or they get thrown out lol

4 hours ago, Good4Ya said:

But there were TWO secret projects, this, and the one she announced at the HBAs , which could be the male fragrance, right?  :ohdear:

Oh yeah that’s right, but why I get the feeling that it’s gonna be a fantasy flanker tour edition. Beyonce released a tour edition of her heat fragrance and knowing Britney’s team, they like to follow what’s been done and tried.

1 hour ago, idkidk25 said:

Bet they're sexy af!!! :iwin:

Don't let them fool you, she did look awesome :yesplease: . Except the first one which was like toooooo photoshopped, and still she looked good though.

She looks so fit and hot and young, especially the one with the high tennis/boots or however those things are called lol Can't wait for the HQ pics

39 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Oh yeah that’s right, but why I get the feeling that it’s gonna be a fantasy flanker tour edition. Beyonce released a tour edition of her heat fragrance and knowing Britney’s team, they like to follow what’s been done and tried.

You mean like the Circus Fantasy Britney released inline with her tour back in 2009? :unbothered:

37 minutes ago, ralphynno said:

Worse, they don't get leak means promo. They could and should have completely ignored it. By doing this they only prove it was a real deal.

Remember when they threatened Jordan and everyone else for posting MM original video pics and gifs, proving it was a real deal, but also because it was getting scrapped? :ohdear:

Bet Larry is just like this waiting for anything to leak so they have something else to scrap

Screen_Shot_2018-03-01_at_12.59.37_PM.pn