Nando.

Fans who consider Toxic her best song can be considered fans?

Toxic  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Fans who consider Toxic her best song can be considered fans?

• Yes
    • No

It's one of her best and most well-known songs! Just because someone says Toxic is their fav doesn't mean they don't know the rest of her songs, and even if they don't know much of her discography they are still entitled to say they are a "fan" of her and what they know of her.

I didn't know people were pretentious about Britney music though, this is interesting :toocute:

32 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Real fans stan Pretty Girls and refuse to listen to anything other than this high class antigravity bop. It’s so eternally flaw free that I’ve ceased to deal with anything else in my life.  :jackk:  :letitburn:  :imok:  

Pretty Girls is her BEST music video. My favorite part is the skit with Iggy in the middle of the video. Iconic! :cackling:

1 hour ago, billyjb26 said:

Pretty Girls is her BEST music video. My favorite part is the skit with Iggy in the middle of the video. Iconic! :cackling:

How can I live my life knowing that nothing I do will ever be as remotely iconic as Britney’s totally not cringe-worthy forced laugher and grins in this very same video? I am merely the  rotting sh!t of a dieing 16th century peasant in front of Glory  :bwink:  as she hops and skips wearing mom jeans and $400 sneakers. What is my life?  :meltdown:  :jackk:  :letitburn: