The last time Christina released an album:

• President Obama was still in his first term as president.
  • Pluto was still a planet
  • How I met your mother wasnt done yet
  • Justin Bieber had never been arested
  • Emma Watson wasnt an annoying feminazi yet
  • The Sochi Olympics, Rio Olympics and the Pyeongchang Olympics were still in the future
  • Pope Francis wasnt a thing yet
  • Prince William had no kids
  • Kim and Kanye werent married yet
  • John Travolta wasnt known for mispronoucing a name
  • Malaysian Airlines had 2 planes more
  • Shia LeBeouf wasnt a retard yet
  • Ebola wasnt  a thing yet

tumblr_md8ibx6o6l1qktxjc.gif

This thread:overwhelm:

I was fresh out of high school, working at my first job.

Britney on X-factor hadn't been a thing, nor Vegas even a thought among the B-Army.

Kesha was still Ke$ha.

Damn, time flies by. I don't really care about her music, but for her fans sake I hope she releases something soon :( 

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

This thread:overwhelm:

I was fresh out of high school, working at my first job.

Britney on X-factor hadn't been a thing, nor Vegas even a thought amoung the B-Army.

Kesha was still Ke$ha.

Damn, time flies by. I don't really care about her music, but for her fans sake I hope she releases something soon :( 

lol yeah at this point im trying to make fun of it and to convince myself that its funny not infuriating.

• Gaga hadnt released Artpop, Cheek to Cheek or Joanne yet
  • Miley hadnt released Bangerz or Younger Now yet
  • Britney hadnt released Britney Jean or Glory yet
  • Beyonce hadnt released Beyonce or Lemonade yet

tenor.gif?itemid=5348866

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

lol yeah at this point im trying to make fun of it and to convince myself that its funny not infuriating.

• Gaga hadnt released Artpop, Cheek to Cheek or Joanne yet
  • Miley hadnt released Bangerz or Younger Now yet
  • Britney hadnt released Britney Jean or Glory yet
  • Beyonce hadnt released Beyonce or Lemonade yet

tenor.gif?itemid=5348866

Your an Xtina fan, do you know anything about her contract with albums? Like people say Britney has 3 albums after BJ, is there any word on Xtina's situation?

I honestly can't believe she is one of the only 2000's girls who has such trouble releasing music. Even if they're not relevant, it seems no one else has these kinda issues...

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Your an Xtina fan, do you know anything about her contract with albums? Like people say Britney has 3 albums after BJ, is there any word on Xtina's situation?

I honestly can't believe she is one of the only 2000's girls who has such trouble releasing music. Even if they're not relevant, it seems no one else has these kinda issues...

Unfortunatley I dont know much about her record deal. As far as I know we never got the information for how many albums she signed. I know that last year there were a lot of rumors and hints about Christina trying to leave RCA but she  decided not to because she wouldnt be allowed to use the material she allready recorded for the album. (Apparently that was a big part of the delay) but who knows.

well 4 year gaps were pretty normal for her but it didnt feel like 4 year gaps because she would do 2 1/2 years of promo  and touring and would do photoshoots, award shows, talk shows, soundtracks, collabs , a movie or other stuff in between. Now its 6 years and she has done VERY little in that time.  We also used to get candids of her all the time and now we are lucky if we get 1 or 2 a month + she doesnt post much on social media.