breatheheavy

Collab Incoming?! Madonna Hangs Out With Cardi B At Oscars After-Party

Madonna and Cardi B posed for a few photos together at an Oscars afterparty, leading some fans to wonder if the two have plans to link up in the recording studio.

Madonna and Cardi B posed for a few photos together at an Oscars afterparty, leading some fans to wonder if the two have plans to link up in the recording studio.

Madonna doesn't follow too many people on Instagram, so when gave Cardi B a follow last month, fans began speculating it's because the Queen of Pop has a collaboration with the "Bodak Yellow" rapper in the works. The two added fuel to the fire on Sunday (March 4) when they posed for several photos together – one picture they snapped with Migos, the other with Kim Kardashian.

[adinserter block="1"]

It's obviously a bit of a jump to assume they are collaborating together based off of a social media follow and a couple of pictures, but knowing Madonna's track record, something is definitely in the works. And let's pray she keeps Migos far away from her Rebel Heart followup. 

Gang-Gang ???????? @iamcardib @kimkardashian @jr #party #fun #oscars ???

A post shared by Madonna (@madonna) on

Thoughts on Madonna hanging out with Cardi? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

ugh, Madonna has been really desperate these past years, "Rebel Heart" was somewhat of a light after the uncreative, cringeworthy darkness of "MDNA" but still.. I hope that collab never happens AND PLEASE GET MIGOS OFF THE FACE OF THIS PLANET! :pleaseshhh:

33 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

just out of curiousity, why don't you like her?

This sounds odd, but I just get a very dark vibe from her. She just strikes me as the type of person who doesn't care who she has to step on to make her way to the top. 

I feel like she's a complete try hard, who latches onto younger stars in order to try and boost her own star power with the younger generation. I feel like she only cares about the fame. I just get a very shallow vibe from her overall. I think her persona and her music are incredibly overrated. 

I respect her work ethic. I will never take that away from anyone, especially those who can easily retire and never work a day in their lives again. I'll give her the fact that she's a hard worker, but as far as everything else about her goes, she's just not my cup of tea at all :( 

36 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

@HuffingAndPuffingOnStage Also, thank you for asking me instead of just downvoting :) 

of course :sendinglove:

and yeah I agree with most of what you said about her. some of it is actually part of the reasons I like her.

I find her to be fascinating because she can be incredibly cold, calculating, and demanding, but also incredibly warm and giving. She has definitely changed a lot through the years though. I really like watching her interviews from 1998-2005 because she was extremely intelligent and well spoken sounding, I guess she always has been, but now she just seems like she's trying too hard sometimes.

2 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

of course :sendinglove:

and yeah I agree with most of what you said about her. some of it is actually part of the reasons I like her.

I find her to be fascinating because she can be incredibly cold, calculating, and demanding, but also incredibly warm and giving. She has definitely changed a lot through the years though. I really like watching her interviews from 1998-2005 because she was extremely intelligent and well spoken sounding, I guess she always has been, but now she just seems like she's trying too hard sometimes.

That's cool man! I would never rag on anyone for being a fan of her's, and I can understand the appeal and why some people do love her.

Like I said, she's just not for me. I am drawn to artists I find relatable, hence Britney and Kesha being my main faves. I see a bit of myself in each of them, which makes me love them so. 

On 5.3.2018 at 11:38 PM, I Always Sing Live said:

ugh, Madonna has been really desperate these past years, "Rebel Heart" was somewhat of a light after the uncreative, cringeworthy darkness of "MDNA" but still.. I hope that collab never happens AND PLEASE GET MIGOS OFF THE FACE OF THIS PLANET! :pleaseshhh:

poor girl turning 60 this year, of course she's desperate. :mattafact: