Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Pop Emergency! Christina Aguilera Is A Judge On The Upcoming Season Premiere Of RuPaul's Drag Race

5 minutes ago, JChristian said:

Waits for The Greatest Show to read this.:toocute:

I agree Gaga definitely had more looks to pull from. Although the Gaga episode was great nostalgia, I thought because she has had so many amazing looks it was hard to remember every single one coming down the runway. 

Christina has definitely been around longer than Gaga and has an infamous 20 year reputation for being a diva. So it's just a bit more exciting to see the Queen's naturally fall into that persona. Plus Christina has always been a drag queen herself so it's just right. 

Now let's hope she doesn't f**k it up and not release the damn single after this episode airs. :pleaseshhh:

I’m sure he’d agree with me on some level tho, he’s everything but delusional.

Maybe she’ll pull a Vanessa and be really into vouging.

2 hours ago, caleiscake said:

I’m sure he’d agree with me on some level tho, he’s everything but delusional.

Maybe she’ll pull a Vanessa and be really into vouging.

She agrees and doesn't really care about a bunch of drag queens dressing up anyway :imok:  this and lipsync battle are 2 of the promo things I could not care less about.

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

She agrees and doesn't really care about a bunch of drag queens dressing up anyway :imok:  this and lipsync battle are 2 of the promo things I could not care less about.

Hahahahhahahaha yasssssssssssss

sorry to assume :)

On 3/2/2018 at 11:16 PM, The Greatest Show said:

Not true,  the whole Bionic era was an ode to Drag Queens :lemmetellu:

14 hours ago, Brat2017 said:

Not true,  the whole Bionic era was an ode to Drag Queens :lemmetellu:

not really more the Burlesque and Lotus era. She looked nice for most of Bionic. (Unless you are talking about the first couple of appearances with the granny hair and too much makup)

normal_h282297E34.jpgnormal_69527_CA4000000629_04_123_381lo.jnormal_174.jpgnormal_h28249297E7.jpgnormal_101678686.jpgnormal_hope_for_haiti_004.jpgnormal_2010-06-16T011536Z_01_LOA04_RTRIDnormal_19.jpgnormal_27.jpg05.jpegnormal_cacompl_2822529~35.jpgnormal_02.jpgnormal_09.jpgnormal_02.jpg