Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

This Mashup Of Ariana Grande's "Step On Up" With Britney Spears' "Gimme More" Deserves Your Undivided Attention

You want moar? Then step on up to this.

You want moar? Then step on up to this.

FrenchFriMashups, the remix artist who injected Britney Spears' "Break The Ice" into Camila Cabello's "Havana", crafted another delicious hybrid for us.

It mashes Ariana Grande's vocals from her Dangerous Woman Japanese bonus track, "Step On Up," with Danja's production from Britney's iconic Blackout lead single, "Gimme More."

The two tracks melt together like butter. It's a deliriously infectious concoction and just goes to show how perfect both tracks are in their own right.

"This mashup started out as something I did for fun," FrenchFriMashups said of the creation, adding they didn't post it right away because their "last mashup was a gimme more mashup and I've already made a few gimme more mashups" and they didn't want their videos to get too repetitive.

Silly. Don't they know there's no such thing as too much "Gimme More?"

It's the weekend. Chill to this smasha:

Thoughts on mashup? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

6 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

I heard it elsewhere yesterday, and I have to say it's one of the few mash ups with Brinni's stuff I really like. Like @CashmereCat said, it just blends together really, really well.

I always like a good remix / mashup.  One that's true to its term.   Some of these mashes/remixes I hear on Youtube sound like dookie sometimes cause they don't put enough preparation or patience into it.

6 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

I always like a good remix / mashup.  One that's true to its term.   Some of these mashes/remixes I hear on Youtube sound like dookie sometimes cause they don't put enough preparation or patience into it.

I can be iffy on them because so many try to make songs work together that don't, but I generally agree. A really good one like this, that's cohesive and done well, is worth it.