We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TheCharmedTributes1

James Corden talking about Britney's Instagram

I dont like him a lot but Im really happy that he never threw Britney under the bus when he got the question "who was the worst singer on CPK?" I mean I know he only did it because he wants to keep the door open for Britney to maybe come on his show again but still... when he first got asked the question (he got it at least 4 times now) I was absolutley terrified. I was so relieved when he didnt answer.

10 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont like him a lot but Im really happy that he never threw Britney under the bus when he got the question "who was the worst singer on CPK?" I mean I know he only did it because he wants to keep the door open for Britney to maybe come on his show again but still... when he first got asked the question (he got it at least 4 times now) I was absolutley terrified. I was so relieved when he didnt answer.

I doubt its to keep any doors open. I'd say it was more a smart PR move on his part. Of course he's not gonna say ''Well....Madonna voice isn't the best, Selena isn't a singer, Gaga oversang, Pink is bland, and Britney was terrible''.

He'd have the show, and his twitter account blown up by their fan bases. 

he's so unfunny to me

50 minutes ago, JeagleP said:

Promo is promo

And I kinda like him for defending her about the carpool against jimmy fallon (he doesnt like britney because of his great friend JT)

when did this happen?