Sign in to follow this  
Isla.

More UK shows announced

27 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Omg that’s cheap tbh the re-sellers have them for £300-£900 :kyliecry:

i think I might ask my friend to get my tickets on her card and I’ll pay her back next month. 

Cheap? :gloria: 

I could only afford level 4C which was £55! But I am unemployed and a student so I guess that explains it. 

I don’t care if it’s POM, Britney is actually seeming to want to tour. Is addind dates and treating it like a real show and not like the 90 min drag performance in Vegas

a good sign!

she needs to add a couple Latin America stops and release something soon! Even if it’s her on a pitbull song doing a hook

18 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I could only afford level 4C which was £55! But I am unemployed and a student so I guess that explains it. 

I do think it's cheap as well. I mean if it wasn't it wouldn't have been that difficult to get tickets and just in general I was expecting I will have to pay 300 and more for front row seats. It is a lot of money but not expensive considering it is Britney who has been on the scene for 20 years.

24 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I could only afford level 4C which was £55! But I am unemployed and a student so I guess that explains it

It’s cheap compared to the re-sellers lol. 

I’ll properly end up with re-sellers cause I think she will sell out again once these go on sale, cause I don’t have enough money to buy them as I have paid out all my bills this month and have to wait till the end of the month.:kyliecry:

But i might borrow money of my friend and pay her back when I get paid :anxiety:

1 hour ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I don’t care if it’s POM, Britney is actually seeming to want to tour. Is addind dates and treating it like a real show and not like the 90 min drag performance in Vegas

a good sign!

she needs to add a couple Latin America stops and release something soon! Even if it’s her on a pitbull song doing a hook

You're so right sistern :kyliecry:

58 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

It’s cheap compared to the re-sellers lol. 

I’ll properly end up with re-sellers cause I think she will sell out again once these go on sale, cause I don’t have enough money to buy them as I have paid out all my bills this month and have to wait till the end of the month.:kyliecry:

But i might borrow money of my friend and pay her back when I get paid :anxiety:

LOL I wish I could borrow money from my friends. We're all broke. I got my Lady Gaga refund today though so I have a bit of extra money :) 

1 hour ago, timito said:

I do think it's cheap as well. I mean if it wasn't it wouldn't have been that difficult to get tickets and just in general I was expecting I will have to pay 300 and more for front row seats. It is a lot of money but not expensive considering it is Britney who has been on the scene for 20 years.

Yeah you do have a point, unfortunately resellers will be more.

Okay love how shes announcing more dates but although the UK shows have sold out, tons of her tickets were purchased simply to be resold. Her team should have considered if there was actual huge demand or just a group of people wanting to cash in... hope it sells well tho obvs 

1 hour ago, balmainxcx said:

Okay love how shes announcing more dates but although the UK shows have sold out, tons of her tickets were purchased simply to be resold. Her team should have considered if there was actual huge demand or just a group of people wanting to cash in... hope it sells well tho obvs 

There is still demand I think. Scalpers happen with every concert unfortunately. Not just Britney.