We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MiloszPoland

Pitbull will support Britney!

No!  Hey ma is pretty much done in every possible way... it was released last year and I don't think it had the expected impact with Camila and Britney's version already leaked weeks ago :whitney:

If there's something coming then it's a brand new buzz single :imok:

53 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Wouldn't they announce him when they announced the tour a month ago tho? They already know it's selling well so they don't really need him. 

To me it seems like he just jumped on it to make some easy money. Maybe he can't tour alone so he's opening for Britney

I will be dead if they cut Britney’s show in half and give him half the time. 

I hope that isn’t the case. Ya never know with team Britney though. She would only have to do a few tracks then

They don’t need him but if that was the contract. The meltdowns would be huge so I doubt he will be more than an opener :imok:

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I will be dead if they cut Britney’s show in half and give him half the time. 

I hope that isn’t the case. Ya never know with team Britney though. She would only have to do a few tracks then

They don’t need him but if that was the contract. The meltdowns would be huge so I doubt he will be more than an opener :imok:

Can u imagine that? :tiffcackle::imok::orangu:

Meltdowns will collapse the world as we know it and change the face of earth  :hahaha:

4 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Can u imagine that? :tiffcackle::imok::orangu:

Meltdowns will collapse the world as we know it and change the face of earth  :hahaha:

Team Britney the day before the first show: “So excited for POM tomorrow with my favorite co-headliner Pitbull” 

:girlwhat:

Ppl wouldn’t be able to get rid of their tickets.