We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Julienfrance

Announcement in few hours

1 hour ago, Julienfrance said:

This forum is incredible! I don't consider myself as an insider but when I can find exclusive information about Britney by my relations, nobody trust me.

I remember telling here the director name (David LaChapelle), exact plot (and the filming locations) of the original MM music video more than 2 weeks before everybody knows it... And nobody trusted me... :umsaywhat:

Julien t'assures ! Merci pour les infos  :sendinglove:

28 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

@Julienfrance Thank you so much for giving us this wonderful info today and previously. Please, if you find out any more feel free to share it with us all because as you know we are all so desperate for new info!!

Just an "non so interesting" anecdote I know for more than a year and I pretty sure no one knows here is that Britney was tired to costumes malfunctions due to sweat so she decided to make botox injections for underarm sweating.

I know it's kinda funny but it's true.

3 minutes ago, Julienfrance said:

Just an "non so interesting" anecdote I know for more than a year and I pretty sure no one knows here is that Britney was tired to costumes malfunctions due to sweat so she decided to make botox injections for underarm sweating.

so she has better control for underarm sweating so this doesnt happen? 

Singer-Britney-Spears-Suffers-Wardrobe-Malfunction-in-Las-Vegas.jpg580d9bd3244d4_brit_1c0r6p5-1c0r6uj.jpgBritney-Spears-Suffers-MAJOR-Wardrobe-Mabritney-spears-wardobe-malfunction.jpg

:pieceofwhat: 

14 minutes ago, Julienfrance said:

OMG really? That's funny :wigsnatched:

The person you know must be really close to her for them to know this!

13 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

OMG really? That's funny :wigsnatched:

The person you know must be really close to her for them to know this!

A lot of people speak soooo much around her. But, unfortunately, doesn't share with fans. To be honest,  there is only one good insider you can trust (btw, he never gave me informations... ). I don't know if he has an account here, but he's called Goldsoundz on the web. He works in the music industry and know things weeks before an announcement (regarding Britney, Katy, Madonna, Kylie...)

1 hour ago, bboy said:

Tu vas essayer d'avoir quels tickets?

Soit assis en gradin, soit dans la fosse. Tout dépend des prix. et toi ?