Julienfrance

Announcement in few hours

29 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

It's  official ya'll,

28th of August

it's been reported by one of the biggest radios in France :

http://www.rtl.fr/culture/musique/britney-spears-en-concert-a-paris-fin-aout-avec-son-piece-of-me-tour-7792193403

Slay

L'icône pop présentera un show exceptionnel, joué à Las Vegas pendant quatre ans, intitulé "Britney Spears : Peace of Me

:gloria:

2 hours ago, marrecarney said:

Sure Jan :bang:

This forum is incredible! I don't consider myself as an insider but when I can find exclusive information about Britney by my relations, nobody trust me.

I remember telling here the director name (David LaChapelle), exact plot (and the filming locations) of the original MM music video more than 2 weeks before everybody knows it... And nobody trusted me... :umsaywhat:

2 hours ago, sibode said:

If this is true they are so stupid!

I've spent a lot of money for 2 tickets in London but, since I'm Italian, I'd have preferred to go to Paris!
I'm so mad right now!

You can sell the tickets you've got for London and get some for Paris? 

26 minutes ago, Julienfrance said:

This forum is incredible! I don't consider myself as an insider but when I can find exclusive information about Britney by my relations, nobody trust me.

I remember telling here the director name (David LaChapelle), exact plot (and the filming locations) of the original MM music video more than 2 weeks before everybody knows it... And nobody trusted me... :umsaywhat:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Julienfrance said:

No pool party, sorry :)

But an annoucement will arrive in few hours regarding more Piece of Me dates, including Paris...

Stay tuned... 

how did you know ? 

I want more information. :lemmetellu:

I'd prefer this announcement:

"This permanent A list singer is not being allowed to go public with her story about the abuse she suffered at the hands of her A list ex. She says at least once every couple of weeks he would hit her or grab her by her hair and throw her to the ground. He said she was ruining his career and taking all the attention. Several times throughout her career she has thought about calling him out for it. He threatened her once when she told him she was going to do it and the threat was scary enough that she backed off. She was going to have others do it for her but they were too scared she would not back them up when the time came. Now, she is ready, but her own people won't let her because they just want to let it go and not have a bunch of other dirty laundry come out that she would not be able to control. This is as close as they will let her speak for now." Britney Spears/Justin Timberlake

Totes believable. A narcissist at his best.

The fact she'd want to talk about, I dunno.. 

1 hour ago, Julienfrance said:

Julien t'assures ! Merci pour les infos  :sendinglove: