The Greatest Show

Robin Antin as Choreographer??

10 hours ago, Million Billion said:

We don't need sensual moves, Britney is naturally sexy.

We need SHARP choreographed moves, we need technique, fierceness. 

giphy.gif 

She can't effin execute it properly tho. It will start like the BTI choreo. Ok choreo done ok... then it will get sloppy... then she will cut choreo...And then she will get even sloppier. Unless you drag her into a dance studio and force her to rehearse the way she used to you will only get a sloppy mess.

Sensual moves would be there to highlight the one thing she does well these days... be sexy.

Lol I am all for the Britney love but she couldn't come close to the Buttons choreo. Buttons is a effin BOP and the group is literal trash but the routine made it amazing. We all wish Britney was that smooth :arianabye:

1 hour ago, resort2havoc said:

Lol I am all for the Britney love but she couldn't come close to the Buttons choreo. Buttons is a effin BOP and the group is literal trash but the routine made it amazing. We all wish Britney was that smooth :arianabye:

Buttons choreo is very Britney and I feel like she can totally pull it off, especially in a music video. I wouldn't be surprised if the choreo was Britney-inspired at the time. I miss Britney's chair choreography, she should bring it back in a music video.  

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

She can't effin execute it properly tho. It will start like the BIT choreo. Ok choreo done ok... then it will get sloppy... then she will cut choreo...And then she will get even sloppier. Unless you drag her into a dance studio and force her to rehearse the way she used to you will only get a sloppy mess.

Sensual moves would be there to highlight the one thing she does well these days... be sexy.

It's better at least ONCE than never ever :staysalty:

The BTI initial choreography is great, it's a little glimpse of Primeney :kyliecry: Current Fitney would slay it much more 

3 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I dont like antin shes very money hungry and sex raged she doesnt care about her artist well being just the check she might be a good choreographer but i dont think britney should have that vulture on her team

What did she do? Like one kind of things? Did any PCD girls said anything?

6 hours ago, Million Billion said:

It's better at least ONCE than never ever :staysalty:

The BTI initial choreography is great, it's a little glimpse of Primeney :kyliecry: Current Fitney would slay it much more 

So you would rather have her do something she doesnt do well anymore and complain for years that she isnt do it well than have her do something that fits her well and that she actually does well??? Is watching her butcher the MATM choreo not painfull enough for you?? :bthink:

Buttons is a BOP and on Britney's level of sexy. It was clearly inspired by her tho... Let's not get THAT twisted. The Chairography, The Beads hanging from the ceiling scene with Nicole, very "Britney". 

In don't remember seeing much "choreography" tho... Just walking, posing mostly. 

Britney needs to work on her dancing tho not tone it down.

29 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Buttons is a BOP and on Britney's level of sexy. It was clearly inspired by her tho... Let's not get THAT twisted. The Chairography, The Beads hanging from the ceiling scene with Nicole, very "Britney". 

In don't remember seeing much "choreography" tho... Just walking, posing mostly. 

Britney needs to work on her dancing tho not tone it down.

why does it matter who it was inspired by??

Also there is a dance break not just walking.

Britney wont work on her dancing tho so it might be good to give her something that is relativly easy for her.