We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Selena Gomez Was Reportedly Invited To Headline The 2019 Super Bowl Halftime Show

i like her, and some of her songs are bops, but idk if shes superbowl ready. 

also if she does do it, she needs to include some of her stuff with the scene. love you like a love song and year without rain are BOPS

22 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I went to her show and it was really fun. So I would be down but I bet Taylor will do it next year tbh 

I personally don't think Taylor would do it because of her whole "I'm not giving anything to the press anymore" new vibe, and the Superbowl happens to be the one performance that gets criticized the most regardless of who performs it.

With regard to the topic, I'd personally love if the Superbowl moved away from pop music next year and go with a rock band for example

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

I personally don't think Taylor would do it because of her whole "I'm not giving anything to the press anymore" new vibe, and the Superbowl happens to be the one performance that gets criticized the most regardless of who performs it.

With regard to the topic, I'd personally love if the Superbowl moved away from pop music next year and go with a rock band for example

I would a rock group but ppl would just say it’s boring unfortunately 

I was hoping for that this year but really I’m shocked they don’t have more country ppl. Believe me I don’t like country much but it would go more with the nfl. 

I guess Carrie sort of was part of it. 

On 2/8/2018 at 5:02 PM, The Greatest Show said:

ExcellentJollyGalapagossealion-max-1mb.g

the girl cant sing or dance and has less stage presence than .... i dont even know.

Lmao Id like to see her try just so we could all laugh about it later.

The VMA performance this year of Wolves

When she shrugged instead of saying Thank you to the audience at the end of the performance

On 08/02/2018 at 10:11 PM, Cappycorn87 said:

Taylor sucks on stage

She sings live, plays instruments and interacts with the crowd. She's fine. But the gp still hate her for no reason so I doubt she'd accept for next year. Maybe when her greatest hits come out and the backlash swings the other way and suddenly it's cool to like her.

15 hours ago, pinklilbabytee said:

She sings live, plays instruments and interacts with the crowd. She's fine. But the gp still hate her for no reason so I doubt she'd accept for next year. Maybe when her greatest hits come out and the backlash swings the other way and suddenly it's cool to like her.

She's mediocre as hell