We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Selena Gomez Was Reportedly Invited To Headline The 2019 Super Bowl Halftime Show

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

ExcellentJollyGalapagossealion-max-1mb.g

the girl cant sing or dance and has less stage presence than .... i dont even know.

Lmao Id like to see her try just so we could all laugh about it later.

Does everyone always have to compare everyRELEVANT pop star to britney.  Selena can for sure sing..better than britney. And her voice is unique.  Everyone loves Selena. Not every halftime show performer has to be from 20 years ago. They should change it up for once instead of having stars from years and years ago

She did this once and it was pretty good in my opinion

She can dance, no matter what the pressed B Army says.

I'm so sick of this fandom doing to Selena the same thing the rest of fandoms do to Britney. It's lame af :squintney:

3 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Her whispers can't be heard all around the entire stadium ofc not, this isn't remotely true :tiffcackle:

I read someone calling her queen of ASMR. :imok: Everyone will be knocked out by the end of the performance TBH.

Anyway i like her but i think the GP might rip her apart for lipping or something and she wont be handle the backlash and. :meltdown: <<<<<

I can't believe people actually believe this and honesty the only newer pop stars they would maybe ask to do the Super Bowl in 2019 are Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande. Pink would be the obvious frontrunner and then Rihanna. Selena is forever a lower tier pop star because she is completely lacking in talent, charisma, visuals, performances, and memorable music. 

26 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

I can't believe people actually believe this and honesty the only newer pop stars they would maybe ask to do the Super Bowl in 2019 are Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande. Pink would be the obvious frontrunner and then Rihanna. Selena is forever a lower tier pop star because she is completely lacking in talent, charisma, visuals, performances, and memorable music. 

tumblr_o9gpajfVxr1t0hgdto1_400.gif

y? i like Selena and i went to the Revival Tour and it was fun but she's not exactly an amazing performer and doesn't have a ton of hits. i guarantee you they dont know this far in advance is jordan is reporting on more rumors and spreading more lies.

Gosh... this better not be true.  Though, I wouldn't be surprised at the rate they've been going these past few years... all of their acts have been medicore at best.... sigh.

5 hours ago, RobRocks said:

She did this once and it was pretty good in my opinion

She can dance, no matter what the pressed B Army says.

I'm so sick of this fandom doing to Selena the same thing the rest of fandoms do to Britney. It's lame af :squintney:

That second video is quite good!

I really like her music but she has no shoulder to headline the Superbowl. Selena Gomez is overrated as an artist. I'm being very schizophrenic because I really like what she does and I loved her Wolves Performance but she doesn't have many accomplishments as a singer under her belt, and she can't put on a 15 min long performance mixing dancing and singing :beynah: she just can't. 

Selena has like 10 to 11 hits. She could easily fill up the time. She also sang and dance during her show but that was before her surgery. I don’t think she is a good counter because of her health but doesn’t mean she wouldn’t be good.

I really like Selena but :girlwhat:

If it has to be someone of the young generation at least get Miley, Ariana or Demi. Hell even Taylor Swift would be a better choice. She also might not have the strongest voice but she actually got memorable hits. I bet if you ask a random stranger on the streets to name you three Selena Gomez songs they'll struggle name you even one.

No hate/shade everyone. I like Selena and enjoy her (newer) stuff. Just my opinion :sendinglove:

8 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

Does everyone always have to compare everyRELEVANT pop star to britney.  Selena can for sure sing..better than britney. And her voice is unique.  Everyone loves Selena. Not every halftime show performer has to be from 20 years ago. They should change it up for once instead of having stars from years and years ago

lmao Im not comparing her to Brintey since Britney isnt exactly the performer she used to be either. I have yet to see a good Selena perfromance vocally and dance wise so yeah in my mind she is bad at both.  I like her voice well enough but imo she just doesnt have the catalogue to do the Superbowl. I agree with MrLovett they should at least pic Miley, Ariana, Taylor or Demi.