We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Selena Gomez Was Reportedly Invited To Headline The 2019 Super Bowl Halftime Show

not that I want it, but I'm actually surprised Taylor Swift hasn't do it. She's so overrated, one would think she should've performed three times already.

But Selena Gomez could sing that song..., and that other one..., or that hit she had some year :verycool:

I love Selena but don’t make me laugh

if this would happen in this dimension it would mean they are completely desesperare and the reputation of the HTime show would sink completely

I love Selena, but I don't think this is realistic at ALL. 

There are so many people who have bigger hits with a broader appeal. She doesn't even have any iconic performances yet.  

Selena Gomez before Britney gets her own headlining show? or before Rihanna? no, no, NO

I have a strong feeling it will be Pink next year since she did the national anthem. It could be Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, J.Lo.. there's a plethora of bigger artists with more well-known catalogs to pick from. I could also see it being Rihanna next year because it's in ATL which I think is a big hip-hop city. Usher could maybe be a good choice too. Maybe in 10 years Selena will get it. Or she could be someone's suprise guest. But she can't headline yet. Even Miley I could see before Selena. 

if JT got so many critics from his performance, what would they say about hers :anxiety:

I just don't think she is big enough yet to perform in such a huge event. no shade tho. just being realistic.

plus they need to boost the rating after JT gave them the lowest since 2009