We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Cause Baby Now We Got Bad Blood: Taylor Swift's Ex Best Friend Karlie Kloss Hangs Out With Katy Perry

Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss are never ever ever getting back together. Like, ever.

Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss are never ever ever getting back together. Like, ever.

Is there any better way to waste your time than to read about Taylor and Katy's latest drama? The answer is no, this is obviously the best choice.

What's the latest tea?

Taylor Swift's ex-best friend, Karlie Kloss, the model that stars in those really annoying Wix ads and appeared in Taylor's "Bad Blood" video, was spotted grabbing sushi with Katy Perry on Wednesday (Feb. 7) in LA. I don't feel the need to explain why this is problematic.

It's also worth mentioning Karlie low-key shaded Taylor at the bottom of the year when she posted a video from her LOVE Advent calendar shoot.

She captioned it "Swish swish," an obvious nod to Katy's Witness track that takes shots at Tay Tay. The pettiness is real.

Taylor seems far more secluded during her Reputation era than ever before. During 1989, Taylor was America's IT girl and everyone feared her. This time around? Not so much.

Thoughts on Katy hanging with Karlie? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

It made me think how there's different types of blood, some of them metaphorical

Blood by kinship

Blood by friendship

Blood by former friendship

Bad blood

Yes, metaphorical realms of it interest me much more.

* going to the dreamland now *