We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

DJSLAYZEE

Can I get your opinions on these projects?

I like how they're filmed. Maybe i'm a little slow or something tho cause i don't understand what is this about. First one seemed totally random, like an angry guy and a girl dancing.

Second one, is she cheating on her boyfriend? Then the guy says to the other guy who has a drug problem(?) to get it together. I mean it's a little confusing

4 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

I like how they're filmed. Maybe i'm a little slow or something tho cause i don't understand what is this about. First one seemed totally random, like an angry guy and a girl dancing.

Second one, is she cheating on her boyfriend? Then the guy says to the other guy who has a drug problem(?) to get it together. I mean it's a little confusing

Yeah you have it right sort of. The main character is the distressed guy who has drug problem and his friend (guy the girl is cheating on him with) is the one saying get it together. There’s more to it but glad u sort of got it

ill work on it to make it less confusing. Just trailer though. 

Thanks!!

6 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

the cinematography is great, I love the low-budgetness of it all, makes it that much more interesting! :snooptoya: you better keep pursuing this! :lemmetellu:

Thanks! Ha it is super low budget (filmed at my house and stuff around the house, students at school acting) so it better be good! 

one day when Britney is 50 I’ll make a video for her :selenerz: 

4 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

6 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

the cinematography is great, I love the low-budgetness of it all, makes it that much more interesting! :snooptoya: you better keep pursuing this! :lemmetellu:

What kinda vibe do you get watching it? Like scary, romantic, sexy etc

7 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

What kinda vibe do you get watching it? Like scary, romantic, sexy etc

I thought of it like a dramatic relationship show revolving around some people in their mid 20s. I didn't get a scary vibe. I don't if that's what you're going for. It reminded me of a dramatic show i used to watch