PerfumeGuy

Which one is a better album for you: Glory or Britney Jean?

Which album is better according to you?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Which album is better according to you?

• Glory
    • Britney Jean

Although I agree that Glory is a better produced album, whenever I think about Britney Jean I really feel nostalgic and I also think that this album would have been perfect with better production :mhm: Almost all the songs were catchy and relatable. It was a good album for winter time too.

Does the Britney Jean album sound nostalgic and special to you as well?

Glory really charmed me at first listen, but I have only a few favourites ("Better" is on top) although I definitely agree that the whole album is pretty good.

Just wanted to share my ideas and wanted to know yours as we are waiting for B10.

Which album is better for you?

Glory is better simply for the fact that there is no Myah or Will.i.am :groovin:

Britney Jean should have been an EP and not an album. That way we still would have gotten songs like 'Work Bitch'  but  'Chillin With You', 'It Should Be Easy' etc. would never have seen the light of day!!!

I hate a lot on Britney Jean, as most do for good reason, but I think it could have been a decent album by correcting several obvious flaws. 

There is nothing really wrong with Glory for me except to be honest nothing on the album is especially memorable. Production is good, vocals are great, its got its bops and good points but there are no real concrete standout tracks for me. 

I think BJ sounded bad and dated. Even if britney actually sang the whole record it would still sounds bad. Wb/Body Ache/It Should be Easy/ Til It's Gone all sound like bad 2010/11 edm rejects; Don't Cry, Perfume, Brightest Morning Star, Now that I found you are cheesy and badly produced; tik tik boom is generic Iggy Azalea song; Chillin' With you is absolutely unlistenable to; Alien is uncomplete and mediocre and the only decent songs (Passenger and Hold On Tight) are not so well produced. Not to mention the stolen writing credits...

Glory is not perfect and it mainly follows every current radio trend, but it's a solid record at least

Glory is the only Britney album I listen too. I broke and scratched all my other cds ! Jk but really I like NEW music. I’m tired of all the old Britney songs I played them too much. Now I play better and change your mind, liar etc....