We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

The Spice Girls Are Reportedly Readying A Reunion Tour!

The Spice Girls are planning a UK / US Tour.

The Spice Girls are planning a UK / US Tour.

Last week, rumors ran rampant The Spice Girls had plans to reunite. ALL FIVE OF THEM (I see you, Victoria Beckham). A day later, the ladies posted a photo of them all together and broke the Internet.

Things are picking up steam. TMZ is reporting the group is planning to embark on a UK/US tour slated for late summer - their meeting was to begin "rough planning."

There are a few things worth mentioning here: they'll hit the stage in England first then head over to the U.S., and there is zero plans for a Vegas residency. Fine, but there's some bad news here: TMZ says they will not record or release new music. My life is a lie.

No new music? Why? According to The Sun, Victoria agreed to a reunion because she was reassured she wouldn't have to sing. That is utterly disappointing.

That same report also claimed the girls would have several projects in the works, including a talent television show, endorsement deals and "a compilation album celebrating their greatest hits."

They speculate each Spice could receive upwards of £10million EACH and will be managed by American Idol creator, Simon Fuller. TMZ backed up the claim that Fuller is behind this.

I am so. here. for. this, BUT I gotta admit it all feels a bit pointless if they aren't releasing new music. Not even one song? Hopefully the other Spices can talk some sense into Posh, because not dropping a new tune during this expedition is a missed opportunity. I am also VERY curious to hear how a Spice Girls song would sound in 2018.

Are YOU going to The Spice Girls reunion tour? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

3 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

But Jordan, how are they going to tour if Victoria won't sing? Is she taking my advice and pulling a Britney?

So... i went to the Return of the SG Tour in 2008 (which was amazing!) and everyone sang live but Posh and everyone did a solo song but Posh

21 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

So... i went to the Return of the SG Tour in 2008 (which was amazing!) and everyone sang live but Posh and everyone did a solo song but Posh

Ooh, you went to that? That's awesome! I didn't get a chance, myself. But ahhhh, I see. Well, if that's how they're going to do it this time around, fair enough. I'll personally be a little sad because she was my favorite and I liked her vocals, but I know I'm in the minority there in the SG fanbase (and with Vicky herself), lmao, so hey. I guess at least she'll still be there. And that she really will be pulling a Britney. :imok:

So they're doing the same thing as in 2007/2008? A tour and a greatest hits? That doesnt sound logical, because there are no new hits since 2007. If they do it like this its just for the money...