Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

The Spice Girls Are Reportedly Readying A Reunion Tour!

The Spice Girls are planning a UK / US Tour.

The Spice Girls are planning a UK / US Tour.

Last week, rumors ran rampant The Spice Girls had plans to reunite. ALL FIVE OF THEM (I see you, Victoria Beckham). A day later, the ladies posted a photo of them all together and broke the Internet.

Things are picking up steam. TMZ is reporting the group is planning to embark on a UK/US tour slated for late summer - their meeting was to begin "rough planning."

There are a few things worth mentioning here: they'll hit the stage in England first then head over to the U.S., and there is zero plans for a Vegas residency. Fine, but there's some bad news here: TMZ says they will not record or release new music. My life is a lie.

No new music? Why? According to The Sun, Victoria agreed to a reunion because she was reassured she wouldn't have to sing. That is utterly disappointing.

That same report also claimed the girls would have several projects in the works, including a talent television show, endorsement deals and "a compilation album celebrating their greatest hits."

They speculate each Spice could receive upwards of £10million EACH and will be managed by American Idol creator, Simon Fuller. TMZ backed up the claim that Fuller is behind this.

I am so. here. for. this, BUT I gotta admit it all feels a bit pointless if they aren't releasing new music. Not even one song? Hopefully the other Spices can talk some sense into Posh, because not dropping a new tune during this expedition is a missed opportunity. I am also VERY curious to hear how a Spice Girls song would sound in 2018.

Are YOU going to The Spice Girls reunion tour? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

3 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

But Jordan, how are they going to tour if Victoria won't sing? Is she taking my advice and pulling a Britney?

So... i went to the Return of the SG Tour in 2008 (which was amazing!) and everyone sang live but Posh and everyone did a solo song but Posh

21 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

So... i went to the Return of the SG Tour in 2008 (which was amazing!) and everyone sang live but Posh and everyone did a solo song but Posh

Ooh, you went to that? That's awesome! I didn't get a chance, myself. But ahhhh, I see. Well, if that's how they're going to do it this time around, fair enough. I'll personally be a little sad because she was my favorite and I liked her vocals, but I know I'm in the minority there in the SG fanbase (and with Vicky herself), lmao, so hey. I guess at least she'll still be there. And that she really will be pulling a Britney. :imok: