We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Isla.

Gym playlist suggestions?

Recommended Posts

So my uni has given away free gym membership for final year students, and I thought I'd sign up :hipney:

I need some ideas of good, upbeat songs I can workout/run to that will motivate me. Obviously Work Bitch will be on there, but any other suggestions? Can be Britney songs but doesn't have to be! Thanks :kiss: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/02/2018 at 10:45 PM, Isla. said:

So my uni has given away free gym membership for final year students, and I thought I'd sign up :hipney:

I need some ideas of good, upbeat songs I can workout/run to that will motivate me. Obviously Work Bitch will be on there, but any other suggestions? Can be Britney songs but doesn't have to be! Thanks :kiss: 

There are hundreds of workout playlists on Spotify you can choose from. (there is even an official playlist named The Britney body playlist :tiffcackle:) I often use Hiit-Pop, and the Spin Class one, you should find one that suits your music taste :bang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Margaery said:

There are hundreds of workout playlists on Spotify you can choose from. (there is even an official playlist named The Britney body playlist :tiffcackle:) I often use Hiit-Pop, and the Spin Class one, you should find one that suits your music taste :bang:

Oh thanks! I’ve put together my own playlist too though :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here are some songs I like to work out to:

Feel it still - Portugal. The Man
Live in the Moment - Portugal. The Man
Hell Broke Luce - Tom Waits
Legendary - Welshly Arms
Unstoppable - The Score
Legend - The Score
Oh My Love - The Score
Revolution - The Score
War Of Hears - Ruelle
This Is war - Thirty Seconds to Mars
Cosmic Love - Florence + the Machine
Seven Devils - Florence + the Machine
Breath of life - Florence + the Machine
Howlin for You - the Black Keys
Im gonna do my thing - Royal Deluxe
Insane In The Brain - Cypress Hill Lyrics
The Magic Key - One-T
Mask Off - Future
Mi Gente - J Balvin

Remains  -  Algiers
Jungle - X Embassadors
I can Get It Back - Zack Hemsey
Human - Rag'N'Bone Man
Warriors - Imagine Dragons
Im So Sorry -  Imagine Dragons
Believer - Imagine Dragons
Helfire - Barns Courtney
The Potion - Ludacris
Jump Around - House Of Pain
The Next Episode - Snoop Dog
Humble Kendric Lamar
Power - Kanye West
Stay - Zedd
Hypnotic - Zella Day
Jesus Walks - Kanye West
Stronger - Kanye West
Black Skinhead - Kanye West
Hey Ya! - OutKast
The Way I are - Timbaland
Numb / Encore - Linkin Park - Jay Z
Phenomenal - Eminem
Jenny From The Block - Jennifer Lopez
Drop it like its hot - Snoop Dogg
My Humps - The Black Eyed Peas
Dont Lie - The Black Eyed Peas
Lets Get Retarded - The Black Eyed Peas
This Love - Maroon 5
Hey Mama - The Black Eyed Peas
Shut Up - The Black Eyed Peas
Yeah! - Usher
Paid My Dues - Anastacia
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stafani
Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani
Crank that - Soulja Boy<
London Bridge - Fergie
Work It - Missy Elliot
Loose Control - Missy Elliot
Im Better - Missy Elliot
That Dont Impress me much - Shania Twain
Dont Let Me Get Me - Pink
Goodies - Ciara
1,2 Step - Ciara
lets Get Loud - Jennifer Lopez
Crazy - gnarles Barkley
Right Round - Flo Rida
Dirrty - Christina Aguilera
Cant Hold Us Down - Christina Aguilera
Fighter - Christina Aguilera
Disturbia - Rihanna
Forever - Chris Brown
Maneater - Nelly Furtado
Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado
More than you know - Axwell
Friends - Justin Bieber
Closer - the Chainsmokers
Something Just like this - Coldplay
Hymn For the Weekend - Coldplay
A Sky full of Stars  - Coldplay

Brad-Pitt-Workout.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No specific playlists, but if you're playing straight from your phone, i'd suggest pitching and speeding up music by 0,5 / 1 tone and 1,1x speed. It always motivates me

2-2017-1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2018 at 9:55 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Well I prefer to play a whole concert mean I'm working out, cause in a playlist sometimes you want to skip one track. 

At least using a tour audio helps me to concentrate. :mattafact:

I've been using my playlist so far and I feel as if there hasn't been any songs that I've wanted to skip. 

What tours have you been listening to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ralphynno said:

No specific playlists, but if you're playing straight from your phone, i'd suggest pitching and speeding up music by 0,5 / 1 tone and 1,1x speed. It always motivates me

2-2017-1.gif

How do you do that on Spotify?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

here are some songs I like to work out to:

Feel it still - Portugal. The Man
Live in the Moment - Portugal. The Man
Hell Broke Luce - Tom Waits
Legendary - Welshly Arms
Unstoppable - The Score
Legend - The Score
Oh My Love - The Score
Revolution - The Score
War Of Hears - Ruelle
This Is war - Thirty Seconds to Mars
Cosmic Love - Florence + the Machine
Seven Devils - Florence + the Machine
Breath of life - Florence + the Machine
Howlin for You - the Black Keys
Im gonna do my thing - Royal Deluxe
Insane In The Brain - Cypress Hill Lyrics
The Magic Key - One-T
Mask Off - Future
Mi Gente - J Balvin

Remains  -  Algiers
Jungle - X Embassadors
I can Get It Back - Zack Hemsey
Human - Rag'N'Bone Man
Warriors - Imagine Dragons
Im So Sorry -  Imagine Dragons
Believer - Imagine Dragons
Helfire - Barns Courtney
The Potion - Ludacris
Jump Around - House Of Pain
The Next Episode - Snoop Dog
Humble Kendric Lamar
Power - Kanye West
Stay - Zedd
Hypnotic - Zella Day
Jesus Walks - Kanye West
Stronger - Kanye West
Black Skinhead - Kanye West
Hey Ya! - OutKast
The Way I are - Timbaland
Numb / Encore - Linkin Park - Jay Z
Phenomenal - Eminem
Jenny From The Block - Jennifer Lopez
Drop it like its hot - Snoop Dogg
My Humps - The Black Eyed Peas
Dont Lie - The Black Eyed Peas
Lets Get Retarded - The Black Eyed Peas
This Love - Maroon 5
Hey Mama - The Black Eyed Peas
Shut Up - The Black Eyed Peas
Yeah! - Usher
Paid My Dues - Anastacia
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stafani
Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani
Crank that - Soulja Boy<
London Bridge - Fergie
Work It - Missy Elliot
Loose Control - Missy Elliot
Im Better - Missy Elliot
That Dont Impress me much - Shania Twain
Dont Let Me Get Me - Pink
Goodies - Ciara
1,2 Step - Ciara
lets Get Loud - Jennifer Lopez
Crazy - gnarles Barkley
Right Round - Flo Rida
Dirrty - Christina Aguilera
Cant Hold Us Down - Christina Aguilera
Fighter - Christina Aguilera
Disturbia - Rihanna
Forever - Chris Brown
Maneater - Nelly Furtado
Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado
More than you know - Axwell
Friends - Justin Bieber
Closer - the Chainsmokers
Something Just like this - Coldplay
Hymn For the Weekend - Coldplay
A Sky full of Stars  - Coldplay

Brad-Pitt-Workout.gif

That's interesting. My playlist is more upbeat stuff, if that makes sense. Like really uptempo EDM/house/dance/dance-pop songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Isla. said:

How do you do that on Spotify?

Oh, straight from your phone I meant directly from audio files. I don't know, I don't use spotify on mobile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ralphynno said:

Oh, straight from your phone I meant directly from audio files. I don't know, I don't use spotify on mobile

Oh well spotify is how I listen to music on my phone so... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Isla. said:

I've been using my playlist so far and I feel as if there hasn't been any songs that I've wanted to skip. 

What tours have you been listening to?

POM, FFT, Circus, basically every Britney Tour.. sometimes Madge, and yeah sometimes I did the choreos :mcorangu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

POM, FFT, Circus, basically every Britney Tour.. sometimes Madge, and yeah sometimes I did the choreos :mcorangu:

I might have to give that a try... omg I've been so bad so far, when one of my fave songs comes on I keep lipsynching along to it and waving my arms about, I hope no one sees :orangu: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I might have to give that a try... omg I've been so bad so far, when one of my fave songs comes on I keep lipsynching along to it and waving my arms about, I hope no one sees :orangu: 

You should look at me when I'm working out xD my fierce faces LMFAO .... in good point some guys have been attracted to that and I end having sex with them :mattafact:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You should look at me when I'm working out xD my fierce faces LMFAO .... in good point some guys have been attracted to that and I end having sex with them :mattafact:

Well you are very lucky after all then :thirsty::hipney: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.