Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Steven_Spears

Lady Gaga canceling the last 10 shows of Joanne World Tour.

33 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

I feel sorry for anyone who buys tickets to see her at her residency. I wonder how many shows she will cancel due to her pain?

I'd guess it'll be an entire leg at some point :mhm:

#Unreliable

I feel bad for the people who are paying her. They are probably shitting thier pants right about now. :tiffcackle:

Well it's sad that her health is forcing her to cancel the shows and i wish her well but it's not nice that they plan a tour when they know she's not well.

Doesn't she have these problems for years now? Didn't she also cancel shows last year and on other tours. It would be different if it was something unexpected, like an accident.

Poor woman is a walking hospital. It seems like they're saying before plannign a tour "ok we'll add these dates and we'll see what we will cancel"

21 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

they probably knew that she wasnt going to last much longer and decided to film as soon aspossible :kyliecry:

That's what I'm thinking, before it was cancelled I thought it was a bit odd that she was filming in Birmingham rather than London.

It's the least she could do for us fans, and BTW Ball and ARTRAVE didn't get a DVD either which upset me.

47 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Well it's sad that her health is forcing her to cancel the shows and i wish her well but it's not nice that they plan a tour when they know she's not well.

Doesn't she have these problems for years now? Didn't she also cancel shows last year and on other tours. It would be different if it was something unexpected, like an accident.

Poor woman is a walking hospital. It seems like they're saying before plannign a tour "ok we'll add these dates and we'll see what we will cancel"

She cancelled the remaining dates of the US leg of BTW Ball in early 2013 (think there was about 20ish shows left) because of her hip injury, and the European dates for this tour had already been postponed because of her fibromyalgia. Looks like she had a relapse unfortunately. 

2 minutes ago, Isla. said:

That's what I'm thinking, before it was cancelled I though it was a bit odd that she was filming in Birmingham rather than London.

It's the least she could do for us fans, and BTW Ball and ARTRAVE didn't get a DVD either which upset me.

Imagine how much pain she must be in for them so say "ok one more show and we will record it" It makes me really sad for her that she felt like she couldnt even handle the tour until the 4th (tomorrow) yet I bet when we see the DVD she will be giving it her all and putting her heart and soul into it.

She cancelled the remaining dates of the US leg of BTW Ball in early 2013 (think there was about 20ish shows left) because of her hip injury, and the European dates for this tour had already been postponed because of her fibromyalgia. Looks like she had a relapse unfortunately. 

fibromyalgia is probably going to affect her, her entire life. I really wonder how this will affect her upcoming tours.

It would be smart of them to only do 10 dates at a time then give her a break and then another 10.

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Imagine how much pain she must be in for them so say "ok one more show and we will record it" It makes me really sad for her that she felt like she couldnt even handle the tour until the 4th (tomorrow) yet I bet when we see the DVD she will be giving it her all and putting her heart and soul into it.

That's what I'm thinking, but tbh for all we know she could have put herself in more danger had she performed tomorrow. Also I don't know if you've seen it but I remember watching the video of the last BTW Ball date before the tour was cancelled, I can't remember which performance it was, but at one point you could clearly tell Gaga was suffering from immense pain and it was awful to watch.

6 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

fibromyalgia is probably going to affect her, her entire life. I really wonder how this will affect her upcoming tours.

It would be smart of them to only do 10 dates at a time then give her a break and then another 10.

Yeah maybe. I think Vegas will help as well, and I think what they'll do is a set of dates, a break, and then another set. A bit similar to what Britney did for POM. 

That's what I'm thinking, but tbh for all we know she could have put herself in more danger had she performed tomorrow. Also I don't know if you've seen it but I remember watching the video of the last BTW Ball date before the tour was cancelled, I can't remember which performance it was, but at one point you could clearly tell Gaga was suffering from immense pain and it was awful to watch.

oh no I didnt want her to push threw I just meant that shows how urgent it was for them to cancel. If it was just a bit of pain Im sure they would have recorded the london shows

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

oh no I didnt want her to push threw I just meant that shows how urgent it was for them to cancel. If it was just a bit of pain Im sure they would have recorded the london shows

Oh yeah I agree with you 100%. London being filmed would have been great but unfortunately it just wasn't meant to be.

It's sad to see Gaga like this. She was so strong, fierce, and unstoppable in the beginning of her career. Now, she is a pitiful shadow of her former self. She doesn't even look like herself anymore after all the work she's had done to her face. I think she just needs to take an extended break - completely out of the public eye, or maybe just retire. Clearly she has way too many physical and mental problems to keep going as a pop star.

And I can only imagine how pissed off many of her fans are who were just let down for the 3rd time. Some of these people flew from other countries and are staying in hotels just to see her. And just think of the tour crew! She's making a name for herself as someone who is unreliable and unstable. No one will want to purchase tickets to any of her future shows because there's always the chance that she'll cancel again.

Gaga, just take a break and get yourself together.

Lowkey excited that the Joanne era is FINALLY over!!!

25 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

It's sad to see Gaga like this. She was so strong, fierce, and unstoppable in the beginning of her career. Now, she is a pitiful shadow of her former self. She doesn't even look like herself anymore after all the work she's had done to her face. I think she just needs to take an extended break - completely out of the public eye, or maybe just retire. Clearly she has way too many physical and mental problems to keep going as a pop star.

And I can only imagine how pissed off many of her fans are who were just let down for the 3rd time. Some of these people flew from other countries and are staying in hotels just to see her. And just think of the tour crew! She's making a name for herself as someone who is unreliable and unstable. No one will want to purchase tickets to any of her future shows because there's always the chance that she'll cancel again.

Gaga, just take a break and get yourself together.

Lowkey excited that the Joanne era is FINALLY over!!!

Yeah what a pitiful shadow of her former self, doing the Super Bowl to critical acclaim, filming a movie, recording a soundtrack, performing at Coachella,  recording new music, performing at the Grammys, and selling out a world tour that has amazing reviews and finishing the NA leg and only cancelling 10 shows despite ADDING dates because of high demand. Keep in mind she did all this with Fibromyalgia, PTSD, and her hip injury. All in one year.

22 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah the stage was amazing and the outfits looked great too.

the pictures look so great

lady-gaga1.jpgDGze4WvXkAIG9Yr.jpghbz-lady-gaga-tour-gettyimages-828995520tumblr_ouj9k4pADy1rxpy75o1_540.jpglady-gaga-joanne-tour-LA-2017-billboard-TAIT-Lady-Gaga-Joanne-World-Tour-2017-3-

my god! everything's on point

i never got to see any pop concert with a big production live. i think i will love it. joanne tour kinda seemed my tour, it had all of my favorite Gaga songs, and every detail was just so beautiful and expensive looking, production level 100. the only time i saw my idols live were without any production: britney live was apple music festival; Gaga singing million reasons and you and i in the first open filming day for her upcoming movie which i got to attend, lana's at kroq's festival, which had 6 songs, kesha in a very small venue... and that's about it

the first concert i'll go with a big production will be katy's witness. i'm not her biggest fan, but i like the hits and the pictures from the concert also very pretty, hopefully i'll have fun. :)

19 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

they probably knew that she wasnt going to last much longer and decided to film as soon aspossible :kyliecry:

that was my thought, and also in a way to ler her fans see the concert somehow, especially the ones who had tickets and got their dates first postponed and later cancelled.

and i mean sometimes is sooooooooooo good to watch a dvd, you get the best shots in the confort of your house. sometimes i think i even prefer that than to attend the actual concert lol