We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

it's so much Better

what went wrong with hilary duff's singer career?

She had some great songs, especially the Dignity album, but she didn't have a great voice and yet she also wasn't a good entertainer/dance/live performer. Then took such a long break and when she came back it was just a boring comeback. Not a great song or video or performance. Just fell very flat.

Shes just more of an actress and she enjoys acting much more, i dont think she cares much about singing tbh. Her tv show younger slays tbh :mhm: bibo was a good album , too bad it flopped

On 04/02/2018 at 11:05 PM, BOBIBCFBG said:

She had some great songs, especially the Dignity album, but she didn't have a great voice and yet she also wasn't a good entertainer/dance/live performer. Then took such a long break and when she came back it was just a boring comeback. Not a great song or video or performance. Just fell very flat.

stranger is sooooooooooooo good

On 2/6/2018 at 2:18 AM, it's so much Better said:

i dont even know that show

maybe i'll search then!

its awesome! amazing actors and an amazing story too. It got a lot of awards and nominations and its budget is huge so they dont plan on stopping any soon :mhm:

On 2/5/2018 at 2:50 PM, Dynasty said:

Shes just more of an actress and she enjoys acting much more, i dont think she cares much about singing tbh. Her tv show younger slays tbh :mhm: bibo was a good album , too bad it flopped

Hmu daddy ;) 

12 hours ago, JChristian said:

She can't sing, can't dance, has no stage presence and only released one good album (Dignity). She'll pretty much always be known for Lizzie McGuire and singing the theme song to Laguna Beach. :donewithit:

Ouch! Don't hold back - tell us what you really think! :blol:

On 2/9/2018 at 7:05 PM, OlliePop said:

I would love to see her on tour even if she can’t sing she had some bops. Hilary if you’re reading this, go on tour pls. 

after what you just said? :tiffcackle: i don't think she would if she read this if you think she can't sing lmao 

I want her to tour. Even if she does a few shows on the weekend. Like LA, San Fran, OC, San Diego. Then go East coast and maybe Texas for a few shows cuz that's where shes from. She would sell out if she did House of Blues sized venues.