it's so much Better

what went wrong with hilary duff's singer career?

After Dignity she took a break and just never came back, she was working on an album in 2011 but then she got pregnant :yeahsure:

Finally after a decade she dropped BIBO but at that point everyone had moved on. I don’t think music is where her heart is, but she’s fabulous for a throwback :martin: 

22 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Either way BIBO is a great album! 

I hope she tries harder in the future. 

I honestly only remember Sparks and i listened to it a month ago. Maybe i should give it another try sometime but i don't remember anything standing out from that album

25 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

I honestly only remember Sparks and i listened to it a month ago. Maybe i should give it another try sometime but i don't remember anything standing out from that album

Lies, title track, Rebel Hearts, Arms Around A Memory and Night Like This are my favs. 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Lies, title track, Rebel Hearts, Arms Around A Memory and Night Like This are my favs. 

I just looked at the track list. I think i liked tattoo, my kind and breathe in breathe out but it's like the songs dissapeared from my brain.

It happens a lot tho with music that i listen to:yaknow: 

15 hours ago, alain0227 said:

Maybe her voice. It's just too flat at expression and overshadowed by backup vocals.

I think she does have a vision in music but her voice just not good enough to be consider a singer.

So when her popularity declined her music career died too.

this