breatheheavy

Kylie Minogue Goes Out "Dancing" With The Grim Reaper In Radiant New Video: Watch

7 hours ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

Hon,  Kylie is a queen, Gaga has literally passed only 1/3 of the road Kylie has. Kylie's been us for 3 decades now, and she blocked that stupid Kartrashian girl from trademarking that name for her use only. 

All The Lovers is one of the ultimate gay anthems without the trying so hard  to put the message out there like Gaga desperately tried doing with Born This Way.

Kylie's got a huge following all around the world and many hits from multiple decades. Do not come for her, she's another humble queen like our Brit. 

i honestly didn't come at her, i am really enjoying to get to know her better, specially in this new era. cause her older things, as far as i tried them, wasn't my cup of tea. (except all the lovers, which i remember jamming to it when i was a kid, it's so good and so timeless, it doesn't age)

i was just trying to reflect on something that came my mind, no need to worry

also, to follow a trend that has been going on doesn't make you less, and also doesn't mean you are looking up to someone, because you can do it without even know who started it, cause that's the magic of trending.

peace out, "hon". 

c94f0d1e5a7828fe7b2cc2634da20167--kylie-minoque-hippie-chick.jpg

12 hours ago, it's so much Better said:

i honestly didn't come at her, i am really enjoying to get to know her better, specially in this new era. cause her older things, as far as i tried them, wasn't my cup of tea. (except all the lovers, which i remember jamming to it when i was a kid, it's so good and so timeless, it doesn't age)

i was just trying to reflect on something that came my mind, no need to worry

also, to follow a trend that has been going on doesn't make you less, and also doesn't mean you are looking up to someone, because you can do it without even know who started it, cause that's the magic of trending.

peace out, "hon". 

c94f0d1e5a7828fe7b2cc2634da20167--kylie-minoque-hippie-chick.jpg

Try some of these songs:

- Chocolate

- Slow

- Get outta my way

- I believe in you

- Confide in me

- Locomotion

Anyhow, I hate always hated country. But somehow country has always been popular in the US (Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Shania Twain), so I don't deem it's a trend that made its way back because of a certain someone that wasn't even that successful with their attempt. Moreover, I hated all of Joanne singles, and because of that never bothered to listen to the whole album really and it never reached anywhere near clubs/coffee shops in my country so it wasn't like I couldn't avoid it.

Why would all these other pop girls want to follow a certain path to floppage? 

* I respect Lady Gaga in her own. She became somewhat of a real persona and that is respectable, but of course, she has lost me with her last album

* I think Younger Now (song) has incorporated country sounds in its song way better than any of the Joanne stuff. Kylie's "Dancing" as well tbh. But I doubt Kylie will have much chances of huge success in US anymore unfortunately.

1 hour ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

Try some of these songs:

- Chocolate

- Slow

- Get outta my way

- I believe in you

- Confide in me

- Locomotion

Anyhow, I hate always hated country. But somehow country has always been popular in the US (Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Shania Twain), so I don't deem it's a trend that made its way back because of a certain someone that wasn't even that successful with their attempt. Moreover, I hated all of Joanne singles, and because of that never bothered to listen to the whole album really and it never reached anywhere near clubs/coffee shops in my country so it wasn't like I couldn't avoid it.

Why would all these other pop girls want to follow a certain path to floppage? 

* I respect Lady Gaga in her own. She became somewhat of a real persona and that is respectable, but of course, she has lost me with her last album

* I think Younger Now (song) has incorporated country sounds in its song way better than any of the Joanne stuff. Kylie's "Dancing" as well tbh. But I doubt Kylie will have much chances of huge success in US anymore unfortunately.

I'll give it a listen and afterwards I'll come here tell ya. Thanks :kyliecry:

On 2/1/2018 at 11:04 AM, it's so much Better said:

2) Is it me or Joanne's impact is HUGE? after Gaga brought country to pop people started doing that crazily heavy. I remember now: Kesha with Rainbow, Miley with Younger Now, Bebe's with Meant to Be and now even an UK singer, Kylie. Do you guys thinks this is a trend started by Gaga?

Curiouser and curiouser... :ineedthetruth:

I actually just read an article about that, they called it the “Joanne effect.”

http://m.eonline.com/news/911057/justin-timberlake-isn-t-alone-inside-the-year-that-pop-went-country-to-mixed-results

Take notes Team Britney!

To present her new album "Golden" Kylie is playing in 5 emblematic clubs in Europe. Paris (cafè de la danse), Berlin  (berghain)... very small and intimate venues. I would die if Britney was doing this but wait. It's never going to happen. A dream within the dream.

6 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

AND was memorable... she neeed to repeat that 

it was memorable to US the fans. Do you think anyone who isnt a Britney fan knows that she did a couple of random shows before the release of ITZ??

tenor.gif?itemid=7320094

That's not smart at all...the songs need exposure publicly, not inside some dancing club :ineedthetruth:

And Kylie's new song is regular and the video is just bad... I think she should've returned to her old-school dancing hits :imok:

Britney did it years ago and honestly, nobody cared so no, thank you.... I prefer real exposure :flawlessbye:

it was memorable to US the fans. Do you think anyone who isnt a Britney fan knows that she did a couple of random shows before the release of ITZ??

tenor.gif?itemid=7320094

IT was aired on MTV... globally,,, :saycheese:

and it has a DVD too...