We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Kylie Minogue Goes Out "Dancing" With The Grim Reaper In Radiant New Video: Watch

Kylie Minogue reminds us that life is very short in her shimmery new music video for "Dancing."

Kylie Minogue reminds us that life is very short in her shimmery new music video for "Dancing."

When I first heard "Dancing," I was underwhelmed, but it's seriously grown on me. Kylie premiered a glittery new visual for the track, and it elevated the song to something else entirely. A bop!

The Western-themed clip begins with Kylie strumming an acoustic guitar in her hotel room, but the pop star quickly realizes she wants more. She wants to live life to the fullest and, you guessed it, go out dancing!

That's when her vivid imagination takes over and inspires some boot-scootin line dancing with the Grim Reaper(!!!) in bejazzled ensembles.

“I always thought I could learn routines quickly but this was different,” Kylie says of video. “However, by the time I had to dance with the Grim Reaper at the end I had mastered it. And if that’s not a funny allegory for life I don’t know what is!” Kylie also offers some invaluable insight. “Life’s all just moments which all join up – some of them are great, and some of them are less than sparkling, but ultimately I wanted this video to reflect the celebratory nature of the song.”

Life is very short, folks. Watch below:

Thoughts on the "Dancing" video? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

Two things about that:

1) I never was a fan of Kylie's work, I don't know her or her songs, so for me to be keeping up with this new project is really fun. I liked the song from the get go, it's a 7/10 for me, but the music video is really bad imo. It's blend and very cheap looking, but she's really beautiful and having fun, which was nice, and the shining things were so pretty :kyliecry:

2) Is it me or Joanne's impact is HUGE? after Gaga brought country to pop people started doing that crazily heavy. I remember now: Kesha with Rainbow, Miley with Younger Now, Bebe's with Meant to Be and now even an UK singer, Kylie. Do you guys thinks this is a trend started by Gaga?

Curiouser and curiouser... :ineedthetruth:

56 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I cant believe she is appropriating american culture like that.  :tiffcackle:

Yes... I don't have an opinion on that specifically, but I think is good for people from all over the world to drink from diffrent soucers. Things would be much more boring if they had to stick with the genres and clothing and style that their country impose to them. But I do see your point... 

8 minutes ago, it's so much Better said:

Yes... I don't have an opinion on that, I think is good for people from all over the world to drink from diffrent soucers. Things would be much more boring if they had to stick with the genres and clothing and style that their country impose to them. But I do see your point... 

i was mocking retarded SJWs :sendinglove:

1 hour ago, it's so much Better said:

Two things about that:

1) I never was a fan of Kylie's work, I don't know her or her songs, so for me to be keeping up with this new project is really fun. I liked the song from the get go, it's a 7/10 for me, but the music video is really bad imo. It's blend and very cheap looking, but she's really beautiful and having fun, which was nice, and the shining things were so pretty :kyliecry:

2) Is it me or Joanne's impact is HUGE? after Gaga brought country to pop people started doing that crazily heavy. I remember now: Kesha with Rainbow, Miley with Younger Now, Bebe's with Meant to Be and now even an UK singer, Kylie. Do you guys thinks this is a trend started by Gaga?

Sis Kylie is Australian. Educate yourself on REAL pop icons before you come here kissing Gaga's stale ass :lemmetellu:

2 hours ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

Sis Kylie is Australian. Educate yourself on REAL pop icons before you come here kissing Gaga's stale ass :lemmetellu:

First of all, why the rudeness?

Second of all, most of her songs are boring. :sendinglove:

Plus, I wasn't trying to kiss Gaga's ass, I was trying to start a conversation, isn't that suppose to happen in forums? 

I dont see Joanne influence at all? I am a Gaga fan but honestly Joanne isnt iconic in anyway. And the fact that you quote MILEY CYRUS as copying the country sound, miley who has already done countless country songs both as herself and HM.

but back to Kylie this is pop with a country tinge while Joanne felt like country with a pop tinge

Just now, D_Britfan said:

I dont see Joanne influence at all? I am a Gaga fan but honestly Joanne isnt iconic in anyway. And the fact that you quote MILEY CYRUS as copying the country sound, miley who has already done countless country songs both as herself and HM.

but back to Kylie this is pop with a country tinge while Joanne felt like country with a pop tinge

Yeah, I see your point. As in Miley, I was trying to say more like she came back to it, which was a odd timing.

Also, country influences in pop girls/pop songs is just weird, so I think it's only natural to think Gaga came with the trend...

1 minute ago, it's so much Better said:

Yeah, I see your point. As in Miley, I was trying to say more like she came back to it, which was a odd timing.

Also, country influences in pop girls/pop songs is just weird, so I think it's only natural to think Gaga came with the trend...

Songs with country influences have been happening for awhile just nobody had them as lead singles really, i mean even Britney Jean had some songs with country influence

The song grew up on me. I love it now. I love the music and the lyrics. KYLIE is one of the best. I met her once in Paris and she was so nice, so talkative. It was one of the best moment of my life. DANCING has a nice video, that reflects the idea of the album. I just can't wait to hear and see more :) Go Kylie, GO !

On 01.02.2018 at 8:04 PM, it's so much Better said:

Two things about that:

Curiouser and curiouser... :ineedthetruth:

Yes... I don't have an opinion on that specifically, but I think is good for people from all over the world to drink from diffrent soucers. Things would be much more boring if they had to stick with the genres and clothing and style that their country impose to them. But I do see your point... 

And they keep flopping with it :mhm:

On 2/1/2018 at 9:41 PM, it's so much Better said:

First of all, why the rudeness?

Second of all, most of her songs are boring. :sendinglove:

Plus, I wasn't trying to kiss Gaga's ass, I was trying to start a conversation, isn't that suppose to happen in forums? 

Hon,  Kylie is a queen, Gaga has literally passed only 1/3 of the road Kylie has. Kylie's been us for 3 decades now, and she blocked that stupid Kartrashian girl from trademarking that name for her use only. 

All The Lovers is one of the ultimate gay anthems without the trying so hard  to put the message out there like Gaga desperately tried doing with Born This Way.

Kylie's got a huge following all around the world and many hits from multiple decades. Do not come for her, she's another humble queen like our Brit.