We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

YouBetterSingBitch

Hi! A newbie here

Hi everyone :brit:

I'm a new user here but I've been reading this forum for years, tbh. I'm from Spain and I've been a Britney fan since I watched her DWAD tour on TV but I was a kid by then so I didn't follow her like a real fan until a couple of years ago, so just that.

P.S.: I love Brit's emoticons :forkit:

Heyo! Exhale is a bit slow and boring these days but I'm sure you'll enjoy the community. I've interacted with A LOT of great people here and I'm sure you'll be the same. Now that the Super Bowl ad, Europe tour and "secret project" are coming up, I'm sure it'll get really exciting! Best wishes to you! :BBMAney:

9 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Heyo! Exhale is a bit slow and boring these days but I'm sure you'll enjoy the community. I've interacted with A LOT of great people here and I'm sure you'll be the same. Now that the Super Bowl ad, Europe tour and "secret project" are coming up, I'm sure it'll get really exciting! Best wishes to you! :BBMAney:

Yesss! These days I've been talking a lot here and I'm meeting people :)
I'm enjoying this.