Mc54

If y'all are gonna bitch...

DON'T GO. Simple as that. The constant spewing of negativity towards someone you consider yourself a FAN of... is appalling.

The girl is back on tour after 6 years -- and the buzz is huge. Let the fans who are willing to spend the money and the time to go see her go and enjoy themselves.

It's 2018, leave the negativity behind already. Goddamn.

3 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

DON'T GO. Simple as that. The constant spewing of negativity towards someone you consider yourself a FAN of... is appalling.

The girl is back on tour after 6 years -- and the buzz is huge. Let the fans who are willing to spend the money and the time to go see her go and enjoy themselves.

It's 2018, leave the negativity behind already. Goddamn.

You’re asking for miracles tbh... Britney could sing live during this tour and people would still bitch about horrible costumes. She could wear the best costumes of her career and they would still bitch her dancing is not up to par. She could dance like primeney and they would still bitch she looks old and to stop doing fun things to her face.

There will always be something to talk bitch about

5 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

You’re asking for miracles tbh... Britney could sing live during this tour and people would still bitch about horrible costumes. She could wear the best costumes of her career and they would still bitch her dancing is not up to par. She could dance like primeney and they would still bitch she looks old and to stop doing fun things to her face.

As if there was ever a chance she would do any of that. 

9 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

No way - if she sang live then I can promise you there would be no bitching from me, and I'm almost 100% certain that would be true of loads of others on here. 

Trust me I won't go to see her in DC, I already saw POM in vegas :whitney:

Had a blast in Vegas but the show was made for that theatre... in DC will only be a few props, same songs but in a different order (or not :tiffcackle:) no catwalk, just a background screen and same customes :imok: oh and the stage miles away from the audience :orangu:

48 minutes ago, CrackthatWhip said:

Even though she was like 4-6 hours of a drive away from you for four years? Less than an hour by plane? 

I was in teens and my parents wouldn't have let me go to Vegas alone

and no one really wanted to go with me