We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Urbanney

What Britney songs make you say “Oh sh!t” when they start playing?

You know when you hear the first few seconds of a song and you’re like:

giphy.gif

R5AQQ_s-200x150.gif

because it’s one of your favorite songs, it has a great beginning, and you know how good it is? Which Britney songs do this for you? For me it’s:

• Make Me
  • Slumber Party
  • Gimme More
  • Work Bitch
  • I’m a Slave 4 U
  • Toxic

The first notes from Email my heart always put me in a depressing state and i'm like "oh sh!t, just email me bitch :crying2: " but i keep listening and keep hoping that i will receive that metaphorical email that will shine a little light at my dark soul :mhm:

59 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

All of them because hearing her in public is a rare occasion these days. :orangu: 

What about when you’re listening to music on shuffle?

17 minutes ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

Work Bitch still gets played in the club sometimes. So when I hear the start of that song I stop what I’m doing and book it to the dance floor lol 

omg same. I lose my sh!t when WB comes on at the club 

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

All of them because hearing her in public is a rare occasion these days. :orangu: 

This:kyliecry:

As far as my own iPod, when it's a song I hardly listen to but it comes on shuffle. Like Up n Down or Scary, thems is bops:groovin:

The one i remember most clearly was the first time i heard DYWCO and that bass was playing through my headphones :feelingmyself: I was like "f**k YES Britney giving me whatever I want"  :quirkney: same with Love Me Down when i got to the chorus, and Make Me

then from the rest of her discography, i remember having the feeling when i first heard HIAM and Gimme More

Definitely Work Bitch. It has such a powerful beginning... The first time i heard it, i felt the energy running through my veins immediately. i thought OH sh!t this is good. it's very catchy and upbeat. :groovin: