We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Greatest Show

The absolute worst of POM

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Update: I got lazy so I finished it early. Left out bloopers because there are enough blooper compilations on youtube. also didnt include lipsyncing because she has pretty much alway done it.

Enjoy the cringe.

7 minutes? this must be the trailer of part 1 :orangu: 

8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Update: I got lazy so I finished it early. Left out bloopers because there are enough blooper compilations on youtube. also didnt include lipsyncing because she has pretty much alway done it.

Enjoy the cringe.

This makes me so so sad. Even though I've checked out 90% of all POM threads since 2013 - seeing how far she's fallen really fills me with dread for what's to come next... :kyliecry:

12 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Enjoy the cringe.

The Then & Now section was so sad!

4 hours ago, Britneyisfire said:

yeah. I know that choreo wise its not completly fair because its not the same song sometimes but its abou the passion. I think the Crazy "dancebreak" was super cringy

On 11-1-2018 at 7:46 PM, c.z said:

You and this thread are disgusting. Why on earth would you do that? So every other fanbase shared the video and Britney looked really bad?

This place is full of negativity but it makes me SICK to think people like you would go that far for some attention.

On 1/11/2018 at 6:10 PM, The Greatest Show said:

omg classic

I I started putting together some of her hair fixing clips. ALL of these in the red leotard were from the same night.. its amazing

the problem is that she is not fixing her hair, tbfqh. she is touching it on purpose... it was once a sexy thing to do on all her career (videos, performances, etc) but since she started to overdoing it, it lost all the sparkling and impact. 

oh well..

Just now, Maryy said:

the problem is that she is not fixing her hair, tbfqh. she is touching it on purpose... it was once a sexy thing to do on all her career (videos, performances, etc) but since she started to overdoing it, it lost all the sparkling and impact. 

oh well..

She never touched her hair during Britney-In the Zone, she had full strains of hair in her face during half of DWDT DVD and never bothered.

On 1/11/2018 at 2:18 PM, The Greatest Show said:

lamo why do you care?? I have 0 followers this isnt going to go viral. :tiffcackle:

thats not true at all. When she looks beautiful I say she looks beautiful, at the BBMAS I complimented the new Toxic choreo. I like Glory so I was positive about that. She just hasnt given me a lot of things to be positive about.  If you dont want to see my opinion block me and be done with it.

I dont like reading Brittards opinions either. they annoy me to.

and about me only being negative

:clap: Slay, sis. And now you can add "Creator of the Primeney dancing to Currentney music trend" to your resume. :imcute: 

On 1/11/2018 at 1:10 PM, The Greatest Show said:

omg classic

I I started putting together some of her hair fixing clips. ALL of these in the red leotard were from the same night.. its amazing

:meltdown: 

On 1/11/2018 at 1:25 PM, Margaery said:

There was a (hit) thread on here with a poll listing the worst moves she does, you should try to find it 

TBH where was it? :crying11: 

On 1/14/2018 at 12:13 AM, Britneyisfire said:

It almost made me fucking cry. How did Britney disappear into herself so much? :crying11: She needs to find herself and come back. She's healthier now (her diet's presumably better after living in health-obsessed California for so long, plus she no longer parties) and we know she can still do gymnastic stuff because she does incorporate it into her performances and instagram videos.