We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Greatest Show

The absolute worst of POM

Hi guys im trying to put together a compilation of the worst moments of POM icluding all of Britneys new ticks and lame choreo. If you have any specific memories of an especially terrible performance can you post it here?? I dont want to miss anything.

I want to send it to her team so they know what to look out for for the next residency. :tiffcackle:

4 minutes ago, c.z said:

You and this thread are disgusting. Why on earth would you do that? So every other fanbase shared the video and Britney looked really bad?

This place is full of negativity but it makes me SICK to think people like you would go to that far for some attention.

Whats disgusting is that they charged people to see that mess. If Britney wants positive attention she should do positive stuff. I dont get how you can defend her?? People need to make her aware that she has some ticks now that she didnt have before so she can work on them. And lets be real nobody from team BRitney will ever see it. This is just a fun project for myself.

31 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

the dancebreak at 2.10 is disgusting :anxiety: but the whole performance is a tragic mess - wigs, costume, makeup, unexpressive face, stiff moves

this SCREAMT lazy all over it :meltdown:
i'm glad at least she looked like she was trying harder on later POM shows, good lord

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Whats disgusting is that they charged people to see that mess. If Britney wants positive attention she should do positive stuff. I dont get how you can defend her?? People need to make her aware that she has some ticks now that she didnt have before so she can work on them. And lets be real nobody from team BRitney will ever see it. This is just a fun project for myself.

And I don't get how you can attack her like this. Like you said, nobody from her team will EVER see it, so why?????? You clearly just want to drag her, which makes me question what you're doing on this forum.

Just now, riccus said:

why don't you leave this site for good? 

It's clear you don't like Britney...Go get in a college , try to learn something...That way you can be helpful  for society. :sendinglove:

you dont kow anything about my education or what I do?? :ineedthetruth:

Ive been a fan since 1999 its actually hard to move on from somehting thats been a big part of your life. Even if that something has become a walking dissapointment.