Jump to content
breatheheavy

Camila Cabello's Hypnotizing Performance Of "Never Be The Same" on 'The Tonight Show' Is A Visual Spectacle

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, MANDIXMX said:

It must make him bitter since Britney never sings live lol its obvious the way he brought Britney into it for no reason. 

Some people have better vocal talent than others, it happens. :sendinglove:

I'm not that delusional to think that performance was live. Go read the comments if you don't believe me. Even her mic's up her nose at the beginning of the song. Does she sing with her nose like Britney? :janet:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I'm not that delusional to think that performance was live. Go read the comments if you don't believe me. Even her mic's up her nose at the beginning of the song. Does she sing with her nose like Britney? :janet:

She's proven herself time and again, she can SANG. So, in the words of Miss Céline Dion, enjoy the show! In other words, stfu. :queenflopga: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, really really cool guy said:

I'm not that delusional to think that performance was live. Go read the comments if you don't believe me. Even her mic's up her nose at the beginning of the song. Does she sing with her nose like Britney? :janet:

Okay sweetie, you can believe whatever you want. However keep your negative comments to yourself.

Lets go by history here, and history shows that every single Camila performance she has displayed a tremendous amount of talent, ability and versatility with her voice. From runs to ad libs, this performance was no diffrent, so why are you still doubting she can nail a live performance?

Lets say she was lip synching this performance (which she wasn’t), who are you to judge when the majority of her other performances she is always singing live and bringing something new to her songs? Maybe they wanted to rest her voice for the promo tour coming up, or maybe since this was pre taped they overlapped a pre recorded track in post production, I don’t know. 

Don’t be angry with the success shes getting, and for the people who are loving it. You came into this thread like a dark cloud on a sunny day, trying to drag her, Taylor and anyone you could to try and make Britney look good (who has nothing to do with this). You are so insecure and threatened. I love Britney but her lip synching stripper act is dated, if she wants more success she needs to rebrand herself a bit more.

Camila deserves all the success she is getting, she has worked hard for this, it did not land on her lap overnight. Stop trying to discredit her, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

She's proved herself time and again, she can SANG. So, in the words of Miss Céline Dion, enjoy the show! In other words, stfu. :queenflopga: 

Sis did you see Elton John talking about her and saying that he really likes her and believes that shes going to have a lot of success? I was shook. :anxiety:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MANDIXMX said:

Sis did you see Elton John talking about her and saying that he really lives her and believes that shes going to have a lot of success? I was shook. :anxiety:

 

She's talented. Her music is so good and is all about quality. This is only her first album and she's doing so well in terms of performances, visuals, and all. She's real and authentic, which is missing nowadays in the music scene. I love her a lot, she's definitely up on my list with Britney and Mariah. I listen to her songs every day, Real Friends makes me cry. I cannot wait for her album and I will enjoy and support it no matter how much it sells. She's so refreshing and good! Cuban Queen. <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

 

She's talented. Her music is so good and is all about quality. This is only her first album and she's doing so well in terms of performances, visuals, and all. She's real and authentic, which is missing nowadays in the music scene. I love her a lot, she's definitely up on my list with Britney and Mariah. I listen to her songs every day, Real Friends makes me cry. I cannot wait for her album and I will enjoy and support it no matter how much it sells. She's so refreshing and good! Cuban Queen. <3

I already pre ordered my signed CD, I need that joint on vinyl too. She makes me so proud of also being Cuban and from Miami. I relate to her so much its crazy. :brit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MANDIXMX said:

I already pre ordered my signed CD, I need that joint on vinyl too. She makes me so proud of also being Cuban and from Miami. I relate to her so much its crazy. :brit:

OMG, I love this! Are you as pretty as she is? :groovin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Unlike Selena, Camila actually writers her own music, has learned to play the guitar and plans to learn the piano too. She believs in her aristry, and always sings live.

I was comparing performing style not whole life achievements of those artists :umsaywhat:
Many times I stated my liking of Camilla.:saycheese:but conversation with ha fans...

is way different story :snapney:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Okay sweetie, you can believe whatever you want. However keep your negative comments to yourself.

Lets go by history here, and history shows that every single Camila performance she has displayed a tremendous amount of talent, ability and versatility with her voice. From runs to ad libs, this performance was no diffrent, so why are you still doubting she can nail a live performance?

Lets say she was lip synching this performance (which she wasn’t), who are you to judge when the majority of her other performances she is always singing live and bringing something new to her songs? Maybe they wanted to rest her voice for the promo tour coming up, or maybe since this was pre taped they overlapped a pre recorded track in post production, I don’t know. 

Don’t be angry with the success shes getting, and for the people who are loving it. You came into this thread like a dark cloud on a sunny day, trying to drag her, Taylor and anyone you could to try and make Britney look good (who has nothing to do with this). You are so insecure and threatened. I love Britney but her lip synching stripper act is dated, if she wants more success she needs to rebrand herself a bit more.

Camila deserves all the success she is getting, she has worked hard for this, it did not land on her lap overnight. Stop trying to discredit her, thanks.

Ok but she was not singing live and her performances are always boring af. What did she do at the NYE show? Walk on stage "singing live"?  :imok:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

She's proven herself time and again, she can SANG. So, in the words of Miss Céline Dion, enjoy the show! In other words, stfu. :queenflopga: 

Britney's proven herself she can dance and give memorable performances but I don't see you using that excuse for her. Is it because Britney has real high standards unlike the lame current pop acts? :plzexplain: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Ok but she was not singing live and her performances are always boring af. What did she do at the NYE show? Walk on stage "singing live"?  :imok:

Okay sis whatever you say, you’ll stan soon enough. :sendinglove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

 

Guys she's not singing live :jackk:

I just watched it again and yes her mic its high up, but the mic is still by her mouth even though it almost touching her nose. She is singing live. There might be a backing track for some Of the layering thats in the song. She doesn't even sound good in the beginning for it to even be a prerecOrding. I hOnestly dOn't care if she lip sings. Im mORe a fan Of visual aspects Of the perfOrmance. SOrry fOR the randOm uppercase letters. My keyboard is acting up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, abandon06 said:

I just watched it again and yes her mic its high up, but the mic is still by her mouth even though it almost touching her nose. She is singing live. There might be a backing track for some Of the layering thats in the song. She doesn't even sound good in the beginning for it to even be a prerecOrding. I hOnestly dOn't care if she lip sings. Im mORe a fan Of visual aspects Of the perfOrmance. SOrry fOR the randOm uppercase letters. My keyboard is acting up.

She's not singing live 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Ok but she was not singing live and her performances are always boring af. What did she do at the NYE show? Walk on stage "singing live"?  :imok:

How dare you call her performances basic? She's not basic. This performance is partially live, she uses some pre-records in some parts but that's because she's moving and is putting on a show. She sang Havana entirely acoustic at the Billboard Women Award, and it sounded better than the recorded version. She can sing, get over it. Everyone from Britney to Céline uses some pre-records when they're doing a "show" performance which is not based on just vocals, but more about the visuals. Cuban Queen slays!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to hate on her because she left the group, but lately she's been releasing ONLY quality music. I still love Havana, Never Be The Same it's such a cool and fresh song while Real Friends is my favorite so far. Literally Real Friends made me give her a chance and I can't wait to listen to her album in full!!!! 

This performance wasn't that great and I was ready to bash her mediocre performance, but I know she's talented and I can move on. She can slay a choreography whenever she wants and she can fucking deliver a live performance! She's very interesting and she's releasing good music! Bravo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to bump this to say this is one of the most insane vocal performances I've ever heard. Such a difficult song to sing and she sounds so good I could have sworn she was lipping. SO. GOOD.

she's growing on me, I cant help it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×