Mc54

NYRE f*ed up the editing of "TOXIC" bad...

7 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

yup :lessons: 

I would have preferred to see Womanizer and Till The World Ends

I was hoping for Pretty Girls and Perfume to make a comeback

kidding ;) can you imagine?:tiffcackle: Womanizer would've been great. I would've preferred Break the Ice (1.0) and Slumber Party probably. Only cause the GP may finally realize its existence :nopingout:

That chocker is just another example of how weak her team is around her. Sure she should have known better but really someone in her squad should have said something...but they don’t even correct her when she lips the wrong words or gets in a habit of doing the choreography too early or late so I’m not surprised at all. I’m just happy she put the effort into prerecording anything, the actual live POM performances with those outfits were rough and even professional editing couldn’t have saved them. And it’s not just a chocker, it’s a whole long ass gold chain swinging around too. The color of the chocker also doesn’t match her outfit at all. I’m just venting cause that damn continuity error has bugged me since I first saw the performance. But really the editing slayed imho. :dorkney: 

17 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I was hoping for Pretty Girls and Perfume to make a comeback

kidding ;) can you imagine?:tiffcackle: Womanizer would've been great. I would've preferred Break the Ice (1.0) and Slumber Party probably. Only cause the GP may finally realize its existence :nopingout:

Imagine BTI 1.0 from Feb 2014 :kyliecry:

SP is still sleeping :orangu: 

7 hours ago, Mc54 said:

Oh no no hate on HER part. The inconsistency of the filming of her outfit is distracting. She has a choker in bits and pieces and then doesn't.

I've watched it 10 plus times cuz I did love it. But this was just a headscratcher on the producer end of it.

But she’s getting hate from fans here and apparently people on YouTube. There are topics here saying they aren’t impressed and that she’s only a tad bit better than the norm but she ain’t primeney and that our standards have lowered. Which I disagree as I felt she was very close to primeney and thought she totally killed it. Her facial expressions were on point and she looked amazing. She doesn’t do that typical exaggerated expressions and she gave so much energy. 

i didn't eve notice...and i watched this performance a few times now. lol 

i am sure the gp is not even aware...actually, my friends who aren't fans thought it was live and that she killed it. so thats all that counts. 

8 hours ago, riccus said:

what was your favorite part?

The new floor choreography, the breakdown and the energy. The only part I disliked was the opening (messy af, she should have sung live rather than spazzing out) I also disliked the chest explosion. For people who think the XF UK Womaniser performance slayed, this was 1000x better with actual dancing and confidence. Oh, I also loved the jump, she looked like a goddess flying down!

All the steadicam shots were filmed during the actual POM show rather than the NYE performance, which is why things are different. They can't film those shots while also filming with the other cameras 'cause we'd see the steadicam operator on stage running around Britney. But the smart thing would have been to do a couple of takes rather than just saying "Oh we'll just get those later during the show".

15 hours ago, Mario said:

i didn't eve notice...and i watched this performance a few times now. lol 

i am sure the gp is not even aware...actually, my friends who aren't fans thought it was live and that she killed it. so thats all that counts. 

are they buying her music?

17 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

our standards have lowered. Which I disagree as I felt she was very close to primeney and thought she totally killed it.

Our standards have lowered so much that we are even happy if she does a choreo good while she is supposed to know it especially since the damn show is 4 years old.

We are even happy when she doesn't look like a raccoon or her costumes look better while in fact it's a shame compared to jlos or shanias vegas costumes.