Mc54

NYRE f*ed up the editing of "TOXIC" bad...

4 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

She absolutely killed this performance... Where is all the hate coming from?!

Oh no no hate on HER part. The inconsistency of the filming of her outfit is distracting. She has a choker in bits and pieces and then doesn't.

I've watched it 10 plus times cuz I did love it. But this was just a headscratcher on the producer end of it.

21 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

Oh no no hate on HER part. The inconsistency of the filming of her outfit is distracting. She has a choker in bits and pieces and then doesn't.

I've watched it 10 plus times cuz I did love it. But this was just a headscratcher on the producer end of it.

no i didn't mean you i meant in general lol... but yeah now that you've pointed it out i wont be able to in-see it haha! i didn't notice before.

I'm sure they did 2 takes of each song.

14 minutes ago, Daxx said:

It isn't the editor's fault, if anything it's britney's for putting on a choker after filming once lol what can the editor do about it. And I didn't even notice until you pointed it out.

I had the thought that maybe she did it intentionally, so she could tell herself how the performance was edited together, lol.

Yea she had great makeup in one shot and then racooney in the other like we suspected BUT Still looked blazing and fierce! Can not complain and I thank god. I’m sure they could have just used her one take and it would have looked phenomenal still but to get a theatric looking music video type performance they needed diffeeent camera angles . 

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Exhale has a habit of praising everything when it's new, and after a while starts to hate on it:mattafact:

I remember when she added the new choreography for POM 2.0, everyone was wet and excited about it. About a few months later, they began hating on it and telling her to fire the choreographer.