We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BritintheZone

AT LEAST BRITNEY’S CHOREGRAPHY ISNT LIKE THIS

well I'm not gonna argue if Britney is a better artist or a dancer  more than taylor or justing or other people.

Because she's an icon , other people are just the product of consumerism of pop music. They will never had moments like Vma performances , they will never give the feeling Britney gave to us when we were kids. They're mainstream artist  and nobody even remembers one of their old songs. All they remember is how taylor set up to play the victim on the vmas and how Jstin used to look like a lesbian.

so thank you.

tenor.gif

15 minutes ago, riccus said:

well I'm not gonna argue if Britney is a better artist or a dancer  more than taylor or justing or other people.

Because she's an icon , other people are just the product of consumerism of pop music. They will never had moments like Vma performances , they will never give the feeling Britney gave to us when we were kids. They're mainstream artist  and nobody even remembers one of their old songs. All they remember is how taylor set up to play the victim on the vmas and how Jstin used to look like a lesbian.

so thank you.

tenor.gif

That's ignorant and kind of a sexist.

19 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

no matter the reasons, still waiting for someone to top what she's done her whole career, by that I mean all the dancing and sh!t. :bang:

She’s not topping Britney, but HyunA is the closest thing I’ve seen in terms of an entertaining performer. Even though she’s Korean.

To be fair, Britney can still dance.... it's just the choreography wasn't made to cater to her style.  If you look at all her old choreography, they were actually very simple and natural moves, which allowed her and the dancers to focus more on giving more personality to them which made it look more fierce and complicated... whereas now, they all look like they're trying too hard to focus on getting the moves right step-by-step and the timings, so there's no time to serve personality with this type.  This type of choreo might work with certain genre dancers, but definitely not Brit and the majority of her dancers.  Let's also not forget the uncomfortable costumes which keep getting in the way.  I really wish they allowed her to work with her classic choreographers or even allow her to choregraph some herself and just give her some loose and fitted outfits like she used to wear so they can move freely. 

:sendinglove:

3 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

bieber-5.gif

that doesnt look like choreography tho, looks like he's just freestyling. we wish britney was that excited and energetic onstage. and ftr bieber DOES have way better choreo than Brit and delivers it 100x better than she could so. we could only wish.

11 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

that doesnt look like choreography tho, looks like he's just freestyling. we wish britney was that excited and energetic onstage. and ftr bieber DOES have way better choreo than Brit and delivers it 100x better than she could so. we could only wish.

Ummm no thats part of his choreography