We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

She's Coming. Christina Aguilera Was Spotted On A Set!

Christina is about to break the Internet.

Break the Internet, Christina.

The Internet (including myself ugh) gives Christina Aguilera a hard time because she has promised for years that her album ~is coming soon~. It's kind of become an inside joke amongst her millions of fans, but it appears we're inching close to an actual era.

The pop star has switched up her style, plumped up her lips and now has been spotted on a set.

Xtina fans put on their detective caps and have reason to believe Christina participated in a photoshoot for Dazed magazine.

Yes, it's a bummer that this wasn't for a music video / album shoot, but look at it this way... she wouldn't ready a new magazine shoot if it wasn't going to coincide with a release. Would she? It's also worth mentioning Dazed has been creating some pretty iconic covers over the last several years, so this should be an intriguing collaboration.

Thoughts on Xtina's new shoot? Leave us a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

I listened to Stripped the other day. Such a great album with clear direction; musically, visually:quirkney: and conceptually. The album is sonically almost perfect from beginning to end. For the time it was released and for it being a follow-up album of a teeny bopper artist it remains one of my top 10 best pop albums of the last 20 years. 

With that said, whatever Christina is putting together is her last chance. Crap like this isn't helping matters. Instead of her baiting  her "millions of fans" with upcoming photoshoots on IG. Why not bait them with the vocals that have made her a legend in the eyes of some? 

Christina (just like Britney) should be leading the forefront of next pop artist. Not giving cold performances, promoting Oreos and being known as the vocalist formally known as Christina Aguilera from a crappy talent show. 

29 minutes ago, JChristian said:

I listened to Stripped the other day. Such a great album with clear direction; musically, visually:quirkney: and conceptually. The album is sonically almost perfect from beginning to end. For the time it was released and for it being a follow-up album of a teeny bopper artist it remains one of my top 10 best pop albums of the last 20 years. 

With that said, whatever Christina is putting together is her last chance. Crap like this isn't helping matters. Instead of her baiting  her "millions of fans" with upcoming photoshoots on IG. Why not bait them with the vocals that have made her a legend in the eyes of some? 

Christina (just like Britney) should be leading the forefront of next pop artist. Not giving cold performances, promoting Oreos and being known as the vocalist formally known as Christina Aguilera from a crappy talent show. 

to be fair Christina doesnt do much baiting. She rarley mentions her album and only if asked. Its her makup artists, dancers, producers, photographers and everyone working with her on her new album that keeps mentioning stuff. And Im thankfull because the last time Christina mentioned her album was in Febuary when she was putting "finishing touches" on it. lmao... almost a year ago now. What a joke.

I like her music but she's not showing promise. Lotus was dull and this whole "the album is coming" dragging on for years is really grating.

Like, it's looking like she's ramping up for a major public comeback with all these appearances lately, but it's probably just empty hope.

2 hours ago, Applejack said:

I like her music but she's not showing promise. Lotus was dull and this whole "the album is coming" dragging on for years is really grating.

Like, it's looking like she's ramping up for a major public comeback with all these appearances lately, but it's probably just empty hope.

I think she started out with one direction and then changed her mind and went for something else. There is no other excuse at this point. I mean she said the album would be released late 2016.... its fucking 2018 and still no album. + this Febuary she said she was putting "finishing touches" on the album.  Where is it then?? that was almost a year ago. Either she is having reeally bad problems with her record label or she changed musical direction.