We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MC The Songbird Supreme

Sometimes I think she

15 hours ago, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

sounds like brit tbh

yes, it sounds like her

And both completely changed their personality since they had a crisis

17 hours ago, LELE said:

Una celebridad en mi país que es bipolar dijo esto acerca de su estancia en el hospital a través de Instagram:
"He perdido la memoria, no recuerdo nada de lo que sucedió, y ahora estoy recordando ... En ocasiones tengo flashbacks". , nadie lo sabe, solo tú, solo las 800 personas que están conectadas ... Te digo que durante once meses perdí la memoria al 100% cada dos días me pusieron en la sala de operaciones, me inyectaron algo y perdí mi memoria "confesó.

Ella fue hospitalizada el año pasado y parece que con la medicación se puede lograr el mismo efecto de pérdida de memoria.

I am also from Chile! About luli, she has a bipolar manic depressive disorder and applied TEC (she confirmed it after her last crisis) . Luli was not responsible for her treatment, which led to a crisis. Manic people tend to alter reality. As for Britney, I think TEC was applied. Or his attitude since 2010 is because of his social anxiety and his disappointment when he realized that his life continued to be controlled as in its beginnings. (Sorry my bad english)

1 hour ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

I am also from Chile! About luli, she has a bipolar manic depressive disorder and applied TEC (she confirmed it after her last crisis) . Luli was not responsible for her treatment, which led to a crisis. Manic people tend to alter reality. As for Britney, I think TEC was applied. Or his attitude since 2010 is because of his social anxiety and his disappointment when he realized that his life continued to be controlled as in its beginnings. (Sorry my bad english)

Did you  noticed that Luli changed his personality completely since she got sick, from being a happy, sexy Luli, with blond hair to a conservative woman, serious, with brown hair.

Britney also completely changed her personality since her 2008 crisis

I think she just honestly isn't comfortable in her own skin (not like she doesn't like how she looks) but WHO SHE IS. :kyliecry:

Like she doesn't want to be famous she's been quoted saying "I'm not really made for this industry, because i'm so shy. It's not something i deal with so well.." :lostney:

It could also be.. ADHD- when you don't take your meds and then suddenly start them again you have a total split personality. :triggered:

Then there's: Social anxiety, intense shyness, worry and nerves.. 

Then there's..Xanax, Zoloft and Prozac. :weirdmeout:

I just hopes she finds a happy medium! :orly:

1 hour ago, LELE said:

¿Notaste que Luli cambió completamente su personalidad desde que se enfermó, de ser una Luli feliz y sexy, con cabello rubio a una mujer conservadora, seria, con cabello castaño.

Britney también cambió por completo su personalidad desde su crisis de 2008

No, Luli became more reserved to stop being the laugh in television. However, his illness prevented him.

As far as I know, she brings a postpartum depression, where several times she tried to kill herself.In 2014, she entered the reality show "amor a prueba", where her serious mental health became evident, from which TEC was applied, because she is convinced that a producer burst a breast implant and that other members of the reality hit it (where everything was in evidence that never was this way).

I thought i was the only one who related Luli to Britney, but if you ever wonder what would happen if Britney were free (without her father and team that controls her) it would most likely be very similar to Nicole.To these people the TEC and pill treatments leave them fairly normal.

If they still act weird, imagine what they would be like if they did not take medication.

Once a month I receive electroconvulsive therapy. And I am fine. Although I have always had bad memory.

I have encountered others who encounter the same therapy. And I think that disasters in my town at least are rather exceptional.

Thoughts?

Personally some drugs I have been on have had dramatic effect on me, but electroconvulsive therapy doesn't seem to affect me.

Of course I have thought about doing some memory tests over time. Maybe I should consider... But no, it is not like my memory has dramatically decreased.

On 12/12/2017 at 1:37 PM, riccus said:

i mean not because but from her dad. 

but also we can't forget " the daddy issues " mess. :tiffcackle:

Her dad is the enforcer of things she has to do so yeah she is gonna hold a grudge against him. 

Carrie Fisher use to get those back when she was alive.

She said it's wonderful. You only just sometimes may lose bits of your memory here and there.

But from what I tell, many people get it.

I wouldn't be surprised if she did, because it's not a rare thing.

On 12/12/2017 at 10:15 PM, ifuseekamy_ said:

I’m a nurse and have worked with many psychiatric patients. ECT therapy is not something that is used anymore with the exception of maybe very serious cases. It’s amazing when a heavy medication regimen can do. It’s the meds.

yeah maybe not used anymore today, but her breakdwon was nearly 10 years ago.........

16 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

Personally some drugs I have been on have had dramatic effect on me, but electroconvulsive therapy doesn't seem to affect me.

Of course I have thought about doing some memory tests over time. Maybe I should consider... But no, it is not like my memory has dramatically decreased.

16 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

Once a month I receive electroconvulsive therapy. And I am fine. Although I have always had bad memory.

I have encountered others who encounter the same therapy. And I think that disasters in my town at least are rather exceptional.

Thoughts?

I'm glad that the treatment has worked for you and you have not lost your memory.

On 12/12/2017 at 10:15 PM, ifuseekamy_ said:

I’m a nurse and have worked with many psychiatric patients. ECT therapy is not something that is used anymore with the exception of maybe very serious cases. It’s amazing when a heavy medication regimen can do. It’s the meds.

this! my father used to have it back in the 80s, but its not longer used

6 hours ago, LELE said:

I'm glad that the treatment has worked for you and you have not lost your memory.

Yeah, I am an evidence that it could work and if done in a certain way, it is perhaps not as scary

Surely there are better and worse ways to run this procedure. There is the choice of what anesthetics to use, to begin with. I suppose the ways to do it now are much more humane compared to the past. 

But I am sure that there is a risk involved, some people could do terrible with it. I was lucky.

Also, it is quite a common procedure in my hospital, there was somebody going to the therapy every day when I was there longer.  Sometimes 9 patients a day from all the 40.

Remember that we are talking about a  celebrity here. Hollywood is shady and secretive AF, so they could easily get their hands on something rare/illegal. Just because something isn't used a lot on the general public, doesn't mean people with a lot of money can't get their hands on it. 

I don't know what she was on, but it's clear that something happened to her.