We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Jennifer Lopez Announces Final 'All I Have' Las Vegas Residency Shows

Lol at Planet Hollywood losing Britney and JLo.

Jennifer Lopez's All I Have show at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas will come to an end in September, 2018.

The pop star kicked things off in early 2016, and by the time she wraps next year, she'll have performed 125 shows for over 300,000 people, E! News reports.

Here's a cookie-cutter statement from the pop star about this:

"Performing 'All I Have' in Vegas over the last few years has been an incredible and rewarding experience that I won't soon forget. Some of the best memories on stage from my career will forever be equated with this city. Thank you to all my fans who traveled far and wide to experience the show with me."

This is what you need to know (via E!). "Tickets will go on sale to the public Friday, Dec. 15, at 10 a.m. PT. American Express card members can buy tickets before the general public starting Monday, Dec. 11, at 10 a.m. PT through Thursday, Dec. 14, at 10 p.m. PT. An exclusive presale for Total Rewards members will be available from Wednesday, Dec. 13, at 10 a.m. PT through Thursday, Dec. 14, at 10 p.m. PT."

The remaining All I Have show dates are as follows:

June 2018: 13, 15, 16

September 2018: 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 12, 14, 15, 19, 21, 22, 26, 28, 29

Lol at Planet Hollywood losing Britney and JLo.

Thoughts on JLo ending her show? Leave us a comment on our NEW comment system below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Planet Hollywood is O V E R.

But here's to 2018 and JLO probably touring for her 15 stans while Britney shacks up at the Monte Carlo!

7fe6a35a4a7e41deb047baf9cc280e93.jpg

Nothing against her but I've honestly never met a JLO stan

tenor.gif?itemid=4652942

20 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Planet Hollywood is O V E R.

But here's to 2018 and JLO probably touring for her 15 stans while Britney shacks up at the Monte Carlo!

Speaking of Britney's shows, wouldn't it be reasonable for Britney to in the future to go the Celine Dion route and tour during the Summer while having her residency?

We know that she will (and should) return to a Vegas residency in the future (with an entirely new show and hopefully better performing form her) because at the end of the day:

being less relevant with less spotlight yet getting richer and richer is excellent for Britney; but it would seem that summer tours would be good for her fans (With improved performing from her)

7 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

im dying, the JLO fans on facebook are commenting about how awesome her show is listing all the positive things and that they're sad to see it go.

meanwhile, britney's fans throwing end of piece of me parties complaining about the tacky outfits and bad choreo.

We're truly such bitches, I bet you Britney is even happier. :tiffcackle: 

8 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

im dying, the JLO fans on facebook are commenting about how awesome her show is listing all the positive things and that they're sad to see it go.

meanwhile, britney's fans throwing end of piece of me parties complaining about the tacky outfits and bad choreo.

Those five stans sure must be sad :tiffcackle:

9 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

idk why there is so much J Lo shade in here. she's huge in minority communities and her show and performance skills are 10x better than Britney's. she's smart to stop while she's ahead. :boredashell:

Her music sucks :sneer:

hot body tho :thirsty: the only thing good about her

8 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

idk why there is so much J Lo shade in here. she's huge in minority communities and her show and performance skills are 10x better than Britney's. she's smart to stop while she's ahead. :boredashell:

Exactly what Britney should have done in December 2015... 

Have a couple months break in the new year, finish Glory beginning March, Release as normal. Original MM video, debut at the BBMA’s as originally planned as well as her medley, SP ft Tinashe in September and tour announcement starting November in US, VMA as normal, Ellen, talk shows, performances, Just Luv Me in January, Better ft Justin Bieber in March, No Seas Cortes in July featuring Camilla Cabello.

Watch J Lo have an amazing 2018 :imok:

40 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

I love JLO and her ghost singer recorded music, pop stans are just naturally catty. Lighten up. :sendinglove:

1 hour ago, ITZFFGL said:

Go over to the J.LO board 

If such a thing exist