We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Britmas Is Coming! Someone Tricked RCA Into Uploading Dozens Of Unreleased Britney Tracks

Godney is real.

A servant of the Holy Spearit has done the unthinkable. They devised an ingenious plan to trick Britney Spears' label, RCA, into sharing a ton of unreleased music with them.

According to TMZ, the imposter created a fake email address and pretended to be the princess of pop's longtime manager, Larry Rudolph, and managed to convince them to upload 49 digital files. For the record, the addy that was used is larry.rudolph@aol.com. It no longer works. I tried. I sent an email to them with "lmao" in the subject line and I received an "Address not found" bounce back. I want them to know they are my hero.

Law enforcement says the suspect received 12 Glory tracks. That means, assuming each digital file that was uploaded is a different song, there are 37 songs unaccounted for. I presume all of the music uploaded was created during the Glory era.

Read what users on Exhale are saying about it.

TMZ reports: "Law enforcement obtained search warrants in October 2016 and June 2017 to search AOL and Microsoft records for the suspect's email account -- and they now have a suspect. They say he's an attorney who's studying intellectual property law at UCLA." The suspect in question denies any responsibility.

Britney Spears Takes Her Kids And Boyfriend To L.A. Lakers Game

Whomever is behind this... hand the tracks over, sis. Glory leftovers are too flawless to be left on the cutting room floor, and we're hungry.

Those files now exist somewhere outside the RCA firewall. It's probably only a matter of time until they mysteriously surface. Someone at the label should probably start sending out résumés.

Thoughts on the trickery? Leave us a comment on our NEW comment system below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

"RCA reps got duped and uploaded 49 digital files of Britney's music intended for an upcoming album".:wigsnatched:

Now... we know RCA is a disaster... but, they can be THAT stupid? :ineedthetruth:I don't think so.. :sneer:

Update: They were referring to Glory, they updated the article after my comment...:imok: