We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Diamond Horse

Do you see Scream & Shout as a dark or a light song?

I see it as a dark song that makes me feel a little selfish and therefore is dark. Think about it, it is about attention for example ("all eyes on us")

I do think that it has some subconscious programming to it.

What's  your relation to the song? How would you describe the song?

I think #thatpower is much lighter compared to S&S, but S&S has a theatrical effect.

light. i mean when i hear it in the club, i turn my sh!t up. i turn my sh!t up. i turn my sh!t up. :groovin:

especially during the corniest part of the song: you are now now rocking with, sh!t.i.am and BRITNEY, BEETCH :groovin:

Love that question. We should discuss all her other work and if we view it as light or dark, or maybe even dim haha

I see it as light, although I see Britneys verse, especially the first one in the beginning of the song before Will.i.am has to say a few words in it, as dark. It's just so dominant and the accent gives it another twist.. also the way she says "their watching us", the words US, with a crack and echo in it, like the grudge or something. Sounds sort of demonic.

2 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

Love that question. We should discuss all her other work and if we view it as light or dark, or maybe even dim haha

I see it as light, although I see Britneys verse, especially the first one in the beginning of the song before Will.i.am has to say a few words in it, as dark. It's just so dominant and the accent gives it another twist.. also the way she says "their watching us", the words US, with a crack and echo in it, like the grudge or something. Sounds sort of demonic.

:ineedthetruth:

You need to go watch the conjuring or something